[GAME OVER]Back to Basics II: Classic APB Mafia

GeneralCamo

Well, in this case, I can paste my exact thoughts:

If Verti flips town, then ChopBam is in my sights and should be investigated tonight. He seems to ‘know’ that Verti is town and is suggesting D2’s lynch before any night actions give us information.

CK is oddly active for Day 1, so we'd do well to keep him in mind. Verti made it a point to manfight me, as well as going after Jeod and Chaos. Basically trying to ruffle a bunch of feathers for no good reason. If this were a game with buildings, I'd wager he was unlynchable town trying to bring out the arguments, but such roles don't exist, so he's either crazy or scummy. I'm leaning enough towards scummy at this point to

##vote Verti60

:bandwagon: much? I'm beginning to understand why Voe's always after you.

A majority of the players who have posted scumread Verti despite there being only two votes on him before I cast mine. I'm not exactly spearheading anything here. Do you perhaps know he's town already?

The only way I would know already is if I was scum. I've read Verti as scum this round, but only as meta because he's playing exactly the way he did when I was scum with him during nomination mafia. So I'm pretty familiar with how he posts when he's scum. The only problem with this is that I have no idea how he plays when he's town. It might be the exact same. So uh, yeah, that pokes a hole in my meta.

I'm kinda following with you this time, and if you release your tax returns D1 thoughts, all will be forgiven. xD

Well, in this case, I can paste my exact thoughts:

If Verti flips town, then ChopBam is in my sights and should be investigated tonight. He seems to ‘know’ that Verti is town and is suggesting D2’s lynch before any night actions give us information.

That was my thought before the unvotes however. It was still a good tidbit of info.

I agree with you both actually, good calls.

Just my $.02, but I think you're more likely to be investigated tonight. There's huge meta reason for it, but clearing you would go a very long way towards catching scum, as you seem to have a knack for that when you are town [third party :v].

CK is oddly active for Day 1, so we'd do well to keep him in mind. Verti made it a point to manfight me, as well as going after Jeod and Chaos. Basically trying to ruffle a bunch of feathers for no good reason. If this were a game with buildings, I'd wager he was unlynchable town trying to bring out the arguments, but such roles don't exist, so he's either crazy or scummy. I'm leaning enough towards scummy at this point to

##vote Verti60

Uhh no bro. Verti picked a fight with me, I just waited until I was more sure of him being scum than town to vote. And it happened that a bunch of people were scumreading him.

Uhh no bro. Verti picked a fight with me, I just waited until I was more sure of him being scum than town to vote. And it happened that a bunch of people were scumreading him.

Twas just an observation. Take it for how you will.

##vote Verti60

Wasn't intentional but if it improves the posting habbit then it's fine. Also good counterattack there.

Trying to act as the "good gracious mentor" when your triggering plan has been discovered, Verti?

Seeing Verti's posts I still agree with this.

Clearing me would do the opposite actually. It would force a doctor to always be on me instead of having the possibility of catching scum in the act.

Unless the cop role that cleared you was known. He'd be more valuable than you, unless you also had a power role.

I have to admit I am getting a bad feeling with Jeod trying his best to lead the town yet again.

Last 2 times he was scum and TP/Neutral respectably.

I was TP for only one day and played as a Soviet when I turned Neutral. Keep that in mind.

I have to admit I am getting a bad feeling with Jeod trying his best to lead the town yet again.

I was TP for only one day and played as a Soviet when I turned Neutral. Keep that in mind.

That's bullshit. You knew you can get turned back so you only pretend to be towny on D2. You flipped on D3 when Isaac was killed and bussed GC.

You always play in your own personal interest (looking at how you played with Nodlied)

I thought Gen said it was just going to be Allies vs Soviets this game. If 3rd Party does exist, I'll be very surprised and confused.

Check how GC described how the amount of players will effect the game scenario. That directly implies that if there are more players a TP or neutral will be a possibility.

I thought Gen said it was just going to be Allies vs Soviets this game. If 3rd Party does exist, I'll be very surprised and confused.

Check the rolesheet. TP is a possibility but not confirmed.

That's bullshit. You knew you can get turned back so you only pretend to be towny on D2. You flipped on D3 when Isaac was killed and bussed GC.

You always play in your own personal interest (looking at how you played with Nodlied)

Check how GC described how the amount of players will effect the game scenario. That directly implies that if there are more players a TP or neutral will be a possibility.

I never counted on Voe to flip me back, and I never bussed GC. He thought I had when I gave him a chance to fix the flaws in his arguments and claim. From D3 on, I was playing from a town perspective. But on all days, I was playing to hunt scum.

To be fair, I called Jeod out on his self-interest last game, but I pushed really hard on it only because he had nailed me as scum, and making him the target instead of myself was in my best interest. His being third party/scum because he's leading the town is basically a meta argument. I haven't seen how Jeod plays as town yet, but I've been told it's the same as how he plays when he's a baddie. This is why it'll be important to investigate him. Of course, my saying all this could also prompt scum to kill him during the night if he is town, so yeah there's that.

Here's what happens. I flip town on D1 lynch and if Jeod is town (unlikely but let's say he is):

Scum will NK Jeod directly (in case of Nodlied/voe scum team or somebody else with a big grudge)

Scum will NK somebody else and try to frame Jeod.

So if on D2 nobody tries to frame Jeod and he's still alive, we know he's scum.

I said that I would manipulate things to avoid Meta arguments. There could be third party, there could not be. There could even be two mafia factions.

Here's what happens. I flip town on D1 lynch and if Jeod is town (unlikely but let's say he is):

Scum will NK Jeod directly (in case of Nodlied/voe scum team or somebody else with a big grudge)

And on the flip-side, the scum read your post here and leave Jeod alive, and don't frame him tomorrow, so tomorrow we end up mis-lynching him.

And on the flip-side, the scum read your post here and leave Jeod alive, and don't frame him tomorrow, so tomorrow we end up mis-lynching him.

That's just another way to frame Jeod, you do realize that? :D

He has a plan with this. If he lives to tomorrow and the scenario you propose happens, he'll pounce.

C

He has a plan with this. If he lives to tomorrow and the scenario you propose happens, he'll pounce.

I'm not gonna live for tomorrow. You and chopbam won't back off and all you do now is to try to pile more votes on me by running around in circle like arguments. Right now I see you both the scummiest around here.

I haven't made circle-like arguments to my knowledge. I've simply said that since the majority of us scumread you, then you should be lynched today to save a cop role from having to confirm our suspicions. There are more players who we don't have reads on, you know.

I haven't made circle-like arguments to my knowledge. I've simply said that since the majority of us scumread you, then you should be lynched today to save a cop role from having to confirm our suspicions. There are more players who we don't have reads on, you know.

You and Chopbam go around arguing about the same thing but at the same time keep votes on me because of "majority" - tbh many players didn't even posted yet and the only ones being suspicious of me were either joke votes or confrontation votes (KY). Mojo wasn't suspicious he's just "Trying something different".

Also based on my role I cannot be cop checked - hence I cannot get cleared either. That's why I don't really have a problem getting lynched if that clears me and put suspicion and cop investigations on you :p