[GAME OVER]Back to Basics II: Classic APB Mafia

GeneralCamo

Holy sweet mother of pancakes, people. Why go for the nolynch? That's never really a good idea.

So, yeah, if scum did set you up, they were only building on a foundation you laid.

Are you saying you would support a scum setting me up?

Also please quote the so called foundation you're talking about, as you I think you are overeating a lot.

I'm not in support of it, and I wasn't saying that I was. I was saying that you did this to yourself.

Also, Cat5 did such a good summarization of the foundation you laid for yourself that me laying it out again would be redundant. And no, I don't overeat, I only have one or two meals per day :p

You definitely have drama. So while we've got you, how about explaining your vote on KY? I'll admit I've spent the day tunneling you and haven't paid attention to much of anyone else.

I agree. All you've given us so far is:

The most scum vibes I get is from KY right now - rereading his posts it looks like he made a couple of slips that would indicate he's thinking from scum perspective.

And you didn't back this up at all. Tsk tsk tsk.

+I'm glad Jeod you've come to your senses. 

A quick recap from me, as of end of Day 1:

1. Category 5 Hurricane: Case on vert; valid, but wayy too easy to be true. Your attention to detail gives me good vibes.
  2. Chaos_Knight: Not much really, but player-enigma Russian KGB agent knows how to avoid being read. Someone said that his revenge against vert is justified and expected, but I don't see how that makes one less likely to be scum. 
  3. ChopBam: Didn't he vote no-lynch? I ain't falling for that, bruh.
  4. FRAYDO: Good point on potential Jester motivations. Something I didn't think about.
  5. VERTi60: What a mess. All red flags are up, all triggers triggered. When I tried to defend you initially you immediately jumped on me for my "suspicious" voting pattern. Why do you want to antagonise everyone in the game, including those who want to pick your side? And yet... too easy.  
  6. Alstar: See: ChopBam
  7. Jeod: Take a load of this guy. I genuinely perceive him as threat no matter what he does. My gut tells me nothing.
  8. Killing You: Edgy, to a point of jumping on vertigo bandwagon. I can't blame him, though.
  9. Mojoman: Please post more.
  10. Nodlied: I read your posts and get an impression you really try to appear agreeable to me. I wonder.
  11. Voe: I'll leave it for ease of copying.

I'm eager to give Alstar the benefit of doubt as he's a new player. Cat5 also made a great point on potential town-antitown combos, where vert-jeod cannot be the same team, just as vert-chaos. Flipping vertigo scum would pretty much clear both Jeod and Chaos for the rest of the game, while putting a spotlight on those who defend him (read, Nodlied and myself). Flipping him town, on the other hand, would clear nothing. Vert acts in such peculiar manner that I cannot blame anyone for wanting to get him lynched.

I'm clueless. Jeod Almighty may think he has everything figured out, but I can say with no shame that, for me, its too early to judge.

CVC - Cumulative Vote Count 

Time Left:

0 day(s) , 4 hour, 17 min

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Chaos_Knight voted nobody

ChopBam voted for No Lynch

FRAYDO voted nobody

VERTi60 voted for Killing You

Alstar voted for No Lynch

Jeod voted nobody

Killing You voted for VERTi60

Mojoman voted nobody

Nodlied voted Voe

Voe voted for Mojoman

6/11 votes casted so far

Majority is for a No Lynch.

Why don't you vote Fraydo? We have a very low vote count compared to last game, but we have enough posts, drama and accusations already.

The day is almost over, and yet I can't seem to decide upon a vote.

If anything, I'm suspicious of the No-Lynch voters.

Dear LORD, What is THAT?

It's Bruce Almighty parting tomato soup.

Oh. Never seen that film.

Why don't you vote Fraydo? We have a very low vote count compared to last game, but we have enough posts, drama and accusations already.

The day is almost over, and yet I can't seem to decide upon a vote.

If anything, I'm suspicious of the No-Lynch voters.

Understandable, but really I haven't seen anything from them that raises too many red flags. Other than the NoLynch votes, of course.

A doc would fail. Dont waste doc on me.

I wonder why.

And thus we got the Verti claims all post. There's a thing with the claim though, I consider it bizarre that a hider role has such a large chance of killing himself. It is possible that you claim the truth though, and I see potential in such a role if true. But I guess we will find out over the following days.

I am a bad town player really when it comes to crappy roles like this which get me killed
And I value drama in mafia games.

You're bad at mafia when you get a bad role? That shouldn't matter...

Also, what's up with the no-lynch crowd? Without lynching, we can't get certain results, and without results, we cannot put the puzzle together as efficient as possible. I can understand it from Alstar's point of view, but Choppy should know better by now.

I wonder why.

Hmmm, maybe because a doctor wouldn't be able to get to a hider, now would he?

I like to play as voetroll for once

So would I.

Are you totally retarded ky?

Maybe I am. What of it?

I wonder why.

Hmmm, maybe because a doctor wouldn't be able to get to a hider, now would he?

I was... being sarcastic.. to imply he... ahh f*ck this noise.

I think I will masterfully combine my vengeance urges with some observations and

##vote Mojoman

Suggestions to out medic just to prove if Vert is a hider or not don't sit well with me.

Lack of actual substance in his posts also seems off, all under the excuse of being always mobile. He also got extremely defensive just after ONE vote on him.

Oh, they were sarcasm posts now, too? Good to know. I thought you were trying to "help" me by riling me up.

I've got to leave before too long and I won't be back before too long. If you're still here tonight, I'll reread the thread and give you the benefit of the doubt, because there is the slim chance that you're being truthful. But don't expect sunshine and rainbows from me unless someone else arouses my suspicion/picks a fight with me.

MAFIA EDIT: Dangit Chaos ninja.

Well if a doctor protects Verti tonight, then he'll be proven right?

If he really is a hider then he can simply hide to protect himself, if hes lucky, obviously. Also, you talk as if scum would really attack someone who can gain invulnerability for next night - it would be a waste of actions. Including medic's one for what you proposed. And that would leave other players pretty much defenceless.

Sorry but you have already broken my sarcasm detector when you took my sarcasm posts too seriously two days ago KY.

I am already aroused

More than majority would be a hammer.

##vote vertigo

I've had enough tbh, and, all in all, the potential reveal of this lynch is more worthwhile than any other. I made a post about that already.