[GAME OVER]Back to Basics II: Classic APB Mafia

GeneralCamo

Except I'm not scum. If you're that depressed about your role, go for it. Throw a hissy fit and suicide because you're weak. I expected better from you.

I expected better from you rather than fishing for role claim, hammering a person few hours from the start of the day and basically playing the "town leader" just like you always do as scum.

Besides I have nothing to lose other than the distraction and awful role I don't like. Town has more to gain by lynching you over me if I surrender.

I'm with Nodlied here. Let's calm down. Verti if you're really town, don't suicide. Try to use your role to help your team.

From my POV it's the best to just move along and flip. Also don't try to get out of the spotlight by encouraging me :p

Except I'm not scum. If you're that depressed about your role, go for it. Throw a hissy fit and suicide because you're weak. I expected better from you.

I expected better from you rather than fishing for role claim, hammering a person few hours from the start of the day and basically playing the "town leader" just like you always do as scum.

Besides I have nothing to lose other than the distraction and awful role I don't like. Town has more to gain by lynching you over me if I surrender.

I'm with Nodlied here. Let's calm down. Verti if you're really town, don't suicide. Try to use your role to help your team.

From my POV it's the best to just move along and flip. Also don't try to get out of the spotlight by encouraging me :p

I play the same style as all alignments. It's confidence, nothing more. You haven't had the chance to see me play as town, so you're just assuming that because I'm taking a lead here that I'm scum. If your role is awful, then your skill in hunting scum becomes the primary focus. You look deeper into posts than worry about what action to take on whom.

I just read the like 4 page circus act on my phone and have no time to reply right now. I'll give analysis in about 3h.

Until then,

##unvote

Ya'll are crazy with that almost hammer. I can't let a joke vote sit for even a couple hours >•>

I play the same style as all alignments. It's confidence, nothing more. You haven't had the chance to see me play as town, so you're just assuming that because I'm taking a lead here that I'm scum. If your role is awful, then your skill in hunting scum becomes the primary focus. You look deeper into posts than worry about what action to take on whom.

I have seen how you play before. You always act for your own benefit. You have a looong history of busing people, cheating, anything to get a win. Normally I don't always criticize this style of game-play as it makes the game more interesting, but if I'm town I don't tolerate it, as it's unnecessary risk.

Why do you want me lynched? Because of "majority" - that's the crappiest reason a scum could think of on D1 - all the votes were joke votes. It just shows you want to hunt for roles to see who is worthy of NK or who is a "easy lynch". I admit I am an easy lynch atm but there's no need for you to go on like this with the only excuse "I always do it". You always do it and we all know what the outcome is.

I'll wait for other people who haven't contributed yet and based on that (in case more people will jump on your crusade) I'll decide about the surrender thing. I don't want the D1 to fall into an endless loop.

Just a note: Modkills in this game (which includes suiciding) ends the day if they flip as town. If they flip as Scum, the day will continue.

Did you just mod confirmed my alignment? That's so baaaaaaad.

No I did not. I clarified how modkilling works here. Since usually that is how they work, but with so many new(er) players here they may not know that.

CVC - Cumulative Vote Count 

Time Left:

2 day(s) , 1 hour, 57 min

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Chaos_Knight voted nobody

ChopBam voted nobody

FRAYDO voted nobody

VERTi60 voted for VERTi60

Alstar voted nobody

Jeod voted for VERTi60

Killing You voted for VERTi60

Mojoman voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Voe voted for Jeod

4/11 votes casted so far

VERTi60 has the majority for a lynch.

When I've taken a leadership role this way it's always been to town's benefit unless I'm scum. Also, how dare you insult me by saying I cheat. I have bussed a scumpartner only when I spoke with them about it first, and I said already I didn't bus Generalcamo. A) I was neutral alignment so by default it can't be a bus, and B) I didn't call him out as TP; I called out a faulty argument and thought he needed to/would correct the flaws.

No I did not. I clarified how modkilling works here. Since usually that is how they work, but with so many new(er) players here they may not know that.

Uhh I would just suggest you put every rule now in the OP instead of jumping to our arguments and doing mod confirms directly to player's posts like that.

Vertigo, you're scummy as fuck.

Jeod, if you really believe that having yourself confirmed as town will make every doctor in the game jump in and bodyblock for you, you must be delusional. With the amount of confusion you're causing and god-syndrome you're displaying, scum would most likely leave you alive. You're literally worse than me, and that's saying a lot.

Jeod, if you really believe that having yourself confirmed as town will make every doctor in the game jump in and bodyblock for you, you must be delusional. With the amount of confusion you're causing and god-syndrome you're displaying, scum would most likely leave you alive. You're literally worse than me, and that's saying a lot.

He could also be a scum in disguise while making himself look as town invest - Resulting in medics simply healing our enemies and wasting night.

Also, i too think that Vertigo is very talkative this day. To point that i would think of him as of living clickbait. Could APB mafia have hidden jester role?

Time Left:

1 day(s) , 23 hour, 53 min

CVC:

ChopBam voted nobody

FRAYDO voted nobody

Alstar voted nobody

Jeod voted for VERTi60

Mojoman voted nobody

Nodlied voted nobody

Voe voted for Jeod

4/11 votes casted so far

Didn't Nodlied vote me? And didn't we hammer vertigo accidentally? :v

Ok so no accidental hammer. I missed Chaos unvoting.

KY too, ninjaing the CVC. You are right about Nodlied though: I missed that since it was embedded within his post.

Time Left:

1 day(s) , 23 hour, 18 min

CVC:

ChopBam voted nobody

FRAYDO voted nobody

Alstar voted nobody

Jeod voted for VERTi60

Mojoman voted nobody

Nodlied voted Voe

Voe voted for Jeod

5/11 votes casted so far

Vertigo, question.

If you flip town, how certain are you that Jeod is scum? :v

You're the one who's telling us he will "destroy" another game, we should get rid of him :p

From all the players here he's far the scummiest one, no one else asks players to role claim so early.

I think the main problem with Jeod is that he's sooo certain of his own divine power he'll do the dumbest things just to try and shine. I think tunneling town against you is one of those things.

I think the main problem with Jeod is that he's sooo certain of his own divine power he'll do the dumbest things just to try and shine. I think tunneling town against you is one of those things.

I agree he's liability but really he's gone too far this time. He played more towny as third party last game.

Vertigo, question.

If you flip town, how certain are you that Jeod is scum? :v

Are you implying that you can use this argument to lynch Jeod in case Verti flips town, which by the sound of the sentence and the smiley, indicates that you know he is.

So, what are we looking at here?

Jeod

He's taking the lead as he always tends to do, yet he's been very agressive in his manners - which is nothing special - and while he did explain why he's been asking for a roleclaim, I too believe that it's a bit early for this. (D1, seriously?) Besides....

I simply made a point that if he was going to give up so much information that he should just roleclaim and not be so shady about it. He's got nothing to lose by it--he even threatened to suicide.

... I've also pointed out that KY was the only one to unvote Verti when he was that close to being hammered. Yet you haven't said anything about that? As I've said before, taking our time is what will get us places, which you should know. So why didn't you, as an experienced player, say anything about that or even unvote when we were one vote away from hammer?

At the moment, he's leading an undergroud train through the tunnel towards Verti Street Station.

Verti

Yeah... Ehm... What. You seem to have given up on things. While Jeod is acting rather interesting for what we've seen so far, you too act really peculiar. Especially now that you appear to be willing to surrender. What. You don't like your role while being willing to just give up and lynch yourself. If you are indeed town, you are basically handing away a free death and far too much time that can be used to further the discussion. Why would a town aligned player want such a thing? Unless you are not town of course.

At the moment, he's willing to simply say fuck you all, I'mma going home and potentially throw D1. At the same time, he's after Jeod.

Voe

As I've said above, you seem to be fishing for a reason to lynch Jeod by asking Verti how certain he is about Jeod being scum if Verti flips town. However, later posts seem to indicate that Voe is simply trying to get rid of God Emperor Jeod for being a cocky arsehole. Which is somewhat odd after...

... this piece of info. So Voe, what is your game? You call Verti scummy as fuck but immediately go after Jeod for his, admittedly, hyper aggressive behaviour while not going back to the Verti = Scum opinon. In contrary, you try to fish for reasons to lynch Jeod from a potential Verti town flip.

At the moment, Voe seems to be going for a Jeod lynch or kill or death by whatever means necessary.

Good Hunting Mike

Thanks. Got my hands on the tier V TD without spending a single credit. :v (Also, derping people in the face for 350 damage is fun.) Plus collecting boxes to decorate my christmas tree and my snowitzer is a lot of fun.

Mafia edit: Forgot a the part where I say that I'm confused as to what's going on anymore. We have three people that stand out and all of them seem to act suspiciously with different agendas. So I do not yet know who to vote for, but I'm probably going to stay with Voe for now for tradition's sake.

Also, I'd like to see what the people who haven't been able to post (as much) have to say about the situation.

Mafia edit edit: Got ninja'd by a tiny Cat5 post.

@Nodlied

Just because vert is acting erratically, it doesn't mean he's my number 1 tagged target. FFS he might even be a town fool.

Besides, what am i supposed to do? Vote for him? He's got plenty of that already.

And vert acting weird doesn't automatically clear Jeod as trustworthy.

*either

It's more about you not acting on your opinion of Verti that grabs my attention. I'm fully aware that voting for Verti could mean a slide towards a hammer, but you didn't do jack other than simply raising that you considered him scummy as fuck. And him not being your #1 target is no reason not to question him. Him being scummy also doesn't clear Jeod. The thing is, going after one of them shouldn't mean we should ignore the other. Because that's what your current answer seems to imply.