[GAME OVER]Back to Basics II: Classic APB Mafia

GeneralCamo

There *may* or *may not* be a few roles not listed in the role sheet (As I specifically outlined when I posted the thing in the first place). Not confirming or denying anything, but do not base your argument solely on the basis of "The Role Sheet says/doesn't say so."

There *may* or *may not* be a few roles not listed in the role sheet (As I specifically outlined when I posted the thing in the first place). Not confirming or denying anything, but do not base your argument solely on the basis of "The Role Sheet says/doesn't say so."

You can't tell me what to do!

Either way, saying you can't be cop checked is suspicious in and of itself, even without all the other posts you've made.

You can't tell me what to do!

Either way, saying you can't be cop checked is suspicious in and of itself, even without all the other posts you've made.

As I said, I can't get cop checked hence I can't get cleared. Would I post this if I was scum? Obviously not. You can make me look scummy but it won't help you if I flip town :p

Actually both Jeod and Chopbam should be cleared based on how they ganged up on me trying to look like they argue.

Right now I see you both the scummiest around here.

Flip flopping?

I've been leaving my vote on you to see if we can squeeze more info out of you, and that's definitely what's happening.

So, we're just supposed to accept that:

A: You're town,

B: You're fighting me to "help" me,

C: You're fighting everyone else because you think they're scum (specifically Jeod), and,

D: You cannot get checked by a cop somehow.

Yeah, this smells like horseshit to me. On the off-chance that you are town, you have only yourself to blame.

Yeah, this smells like horseshit to me. On the off-chance that you are town, you have only yourself to blame.

I don't have a problem getting lynched, if it helps to move things along to get Jeod and Chopbam under spotlight.

I can't get cleared, and I also have a chance to die during the night by my own doing. I am easy lynch or NK for scum. So either way I'm dead anyway, I blame you if you don't take it as advantage.

Excuse me, what? What the fuck is Jeod doing and the rest of you as well?

Relax perhaps, get some valium. We were 1 vote away from hammer 2 hours into the game.

I tell you, get rid of jeod before shit gets extreme.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt for now, Verti, but can you explain the flip flopping? Like, your opinion on Jeod and myself 180'd in less than 30 minutes.

##unvote

I don't think he ever flip-flopped. He said we should be cleared (he scumread us) and then after more discussion he solidified his scumread on us.

CVC - Cumulative Vote Count 

Time Left:

2 day(s) , 3 hours, 1 min

CVC:

Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Chaos_Knight voted nobody

ChopBam voted nobody

FRAYDO voted nobody

VERTi60 voted for VERTi60

Alstar voted nobody

Jeod voted for VERTi60

Killing You voted nobody

Mojoman voted for VERTi60

Nodlied voted nobody

Voe voted for Jeod

4/11 votes casted so far

VERTi60 has the majority for a lynch.

With all the crap you're saying about yourself, you might as well straight up roleclaim.

Fishing for a role so early are we? There are certain attributes I wish to remain secret (I'm pulling cat5 here). Anyway I think I told you enough, a person with your intelligence should be able to figure it out on your own since we play with classic roles.

My flip will tell you the rest if you won't guess it before.

W3D hub Forum sends messages with the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare for spam!

But for real, its not even that late and there are already couple of new pages + almost hammer vote. I feel that we should calm down a bit, since D1 lynch is most likely to kill Town.

before shit gets extreme.

It's already extreme.

With all the crap you're saying about yourself, you might as well straight up roleclaim.

Fishing for a role so early are we? There are certain attributes I wish to remain secret (I'm pulling cat5 here). Anyway I think I told you enough, a person with your intelligence should be able to figure it out on your own since we play with classic roles.

Just making a point. I can do my own research, but do be warned that Cat5 ultimately got killed because of what he did.

Let's ask ourselves, what classic roles can kill themselves?

Suicide flamer?

Demolition truck?

???

Just making a point. I can do my own research, but do be warned that Cat5 ultimately got killed because of what he did.

Yeah well. He did flip town in the end.

before shit gets extreme.

It's already extreme.

His mistake was that he was actually a cop and he was kinda important to town, he had info about Mojo.

I can't get any info, I can't cleared. I can get killed by myself during the night. Scum wants me dead, along with some players who might hold a grudge. I have no reason to be kept alive if I keep distracting...

I think I have half of your role down, and if it's true, then if you're town you're not as useless as you think. However, that is only half of your claim, so I cannot lift my vote just yet.

There's a small chance it could be useful but given the chances right now it's useless. Also whenever I had anything similar to this role before I died anyway. Right now I see no reason to stay alive as I'll be the center of distraction as you keep the discussion on me.

I'm thinking of ##surrendering for the sake of moving along and town concentrating on you :p I'll die anyway regardless but town can still win.

Holy mother of Batman, what the living shit happened here.

For some reason we've decided to completely forgo the jokephase and start a crusade against Verti. And all this during the short amount of time it has taken me to have dinner and to suffer through a bunch of Swedish tanks that aren't worth jack.

So you're trying to silently enforce a roleclaim by ''warning'' him of what Cat5 did? Sure, you taking up the lead role is a normal thing, but seriously? The game started a few hours ago, we've almost had a bloody hammer two hours into the game, and now we're trying to enforce roleclaims when we've not even had everyone post? We have two days before the eventual hammer and only KY decided to unvote to prevent a hammer. Yet you seemed to keep your vote on Verti while we were this close to hammer. We have almost two days ahead of us, so let's take that time before we end up starting N1 before the game was even supposed to start.

You're a good player Jeod, but the manner in which you are handling D1 at the moment is really peculiar.

Anyway, I'm going to ignore the lack of jokephase and ##Vote Voe anyway, because fuck the funvampires. 

In any case, I'm going to suffer through the Swedish tier IV TD in order to make use of the 100% discount on the tier V TD. :v

I simply made a point that if he was going to give up so much information that he should just roleclaim and not be so shady about it. He's got nothing to lose by it--he even threatened to suicide.

It's too early to role claim, I don't know why you want a complete roleclaim so early in game. Where's the fun in that? Besides me flipping will do the rest.

If you ask me one more time for my role I'll just surrender for you :p

I simply made a point that if he was going to give up so much information that he should just roleclaim and not be so shady about it. He's got nothing to lose by it--he even threatened to suicide.

It's too early to role claim, I don't know why you want a complete roleclaim so early in game. Where's the fun in that? Besides me flipping will do the rest.

If you ask me one more time for my role I'll just surrender for you :p

Again, I did not specifically ask you to claim. I said that you might as well given you're saying so much about your role. There is a difference.