[DAY 9 - Game End] Death Note themed Detective Mafia Forum Game

VERTi60

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Imgur is having issues, so I had to make it a direct upload :v

dn1.png

So. F*cking. Jealous.

One thing I want to do as sort of a morbid joke with one of these is to constantly write down the names and causes of death of celebrities when they die, and then when I'm old, just before I pass away I want to write down someone who is famous at the time and see if it freaks people out.

2 hours ago, Killing You said:

So. F*cking. Jealous.

One thing I want to do as sort of a morbid joke with one of these is to constantly write down the names and causes of death of celebrities when they die, and then when I'm old, just before I pass away I want to write down someone who is famous at the time and see if it freaks people out.

Honestly, while I'm not the sort to keep things in boxes (necessarily, I can see the point of view), I'm really hesitant to do anything but put it in a nice spot and look at it, because right now it's fresh and if I put anything in it that's gone. Not to say I won't perhaps use it for some practical jokes though. My sister was a big fan of Death Note when it first came out :v 

>Still not knowing my full name.

Also that picture is absolutely terrible, taken by a dick who thought it was funny to make bad pictures at bad moments without notifying people to upload it to his bacefook. Plus, that picture is 4 years old by now. In fact, I haven't uploaded a picture of myself, ever. :v

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

>Still not knowing my full name.

I could also provide full names, but just in case I sent him the *real* notebook, we'll just play along safe xD

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Also that picture is absolutely terrible, taken by a dick who thought it was funny to make bad pictures at bad moments without notifying people to upload it to his bacefook. Plus, that picture is 4 years old by now. In fact, I haven't uploaded a picture of myself, ever. :v

99% of faces on facebook are terrible, no need to explain. But Mike you've nothing to be really ashamed of if you can throw a smile :p

So yeah, this was the big "surprise" I was waiting for. OrangeP47 (aka Jack) has won a Death Note (for realz) for his outstanding performance in this game, highest kill count and first one to accomplish his objective as the biggest Kira supporter. Also if god provides and I won't have a hell in work I might update the rest of stuff.

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I could also provide full names, but just in case I sent him the *real* notebook, we'll just play along safe xD

99% of faces on facebook are terrible, no need to explain. But Mike you've nothing to be really ashamed of if you can throw a smile :p

So yeah, this was the big "surprise" I was waiting for. OrangeP47 (aka Jack) has won a Death Note (for realz) for his outstanding performance in this game, highest kill count and first one to accomplish his objective as the biggest Kira supporter. Also if god provides and I won't have a hell in work I might update the rest of stuff.

:v I can't throw a smile, I really can't without looking like the great Mr. Bean himself!

But congrats to Orange for winning this little notebook and doing his part. Time to test the debtnote vs. the revenge list? Also, don't ask god to provide, but rather assume that the emperor will somehow hear your call!

51 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

But congrats to Orange for winning this little notebook and doing his part. Time to test the debtnote vs. the revenge list? Also, don't ask god to provide, but rather assume that the emperor will somehow hear your call!

And if Emperor doesn't, you can always call any of the other 4 guys. :v
They are always open to meet new people! Just ask.

Also congrats to Orange and his Note. Makes me happy I haven't updated my photo on FB for over 5 years as well xD 

7 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

The extra fat, wrinkles and hair on your face won't help, Death Note works retrospective too! xD

But then you can just take a picture of any infant within target's racial group and that would literally be able to hit every person ever? xD 

"The Death Note must not be handed to a child under 6 years of age, but Death Notes that have been dropped into the human world, and are part of the human world, can be used upon humans of any age with the same effect."

@OrangeP47 can check the rules in the notebook, this should be How to Use: XXV

4 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

You don't have to, if you have shinigami eyes, you can use any picture (unless it's hand drawn) and you will see the person's name and life span.

Well, we were talking about the outdated photos.

Though yeah, special eyes would still see everything, but I always saw them as in-universe cheating/easy mode :v

Even if you have the "picture" in mind of a person, it doesn't have to be up to date (because unless you're a shinigami yourself, you can never do that, which means you would be only able to kill face to face in that case)

The whole "face" thing is just there so that you won't kill people with same names. Here's a food for thought though - what happens in case of twins that also have same names and same looks? If you don't have a picture of one of them but for example you saw them both and you write one name, which one will die?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

The whole "face" thing is just there so that you won't kill people with same names. Here's a food of thought though - what happens in case of twins that also have same names and same looks? If you don't have a picture of one of them but for example you saw them both and you write one name, which one will die?

I don't know. Maybe the book will bluescreen and windowsXPshutdownSound.mp3 itself out of existence?

5 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

I don't know. Maybe the book will bluescreen and windowsXPshutdownSound.mp3 itself out of existence?

Shinigami.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. Please contact your local Shinigami King for assistance.

As for Vert. Better yet, what if you only saw one of the twins but write their sibling in the Note instead? Would that still work?