[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

At a glance, it looks like it is going to take me resolving upwards of 60 or more game phases to get the results of the latest Time Machine Activation unless the chain unexpectedly breaks somewhere, and perhaps more than that if this action happens to conflict with activation of other Time Machine actions. I'm already feeling quite tired from getting 4 hours of sleep yesterday and working an early shift, so I'm going to go to bed now and see if I can get this done in the morning before work, as I have a later shift. Once again, I must apologize for the delay.

There were some complications that led me to build a better tracker for Time Machine actions and the consequences of said actions. I'm now to the point where I can start posting results from the various steps. PMs will be out a bit later after I collect the stats. I may also do another run through to double check the results, because a LOT happened here.

TIME MACHINE RESOLUTION

ATTRACTOR FIELD DEATHS

N0 - Death Undetermined

D1 - Kilius - Nae Tennouji - Reading Steiner - TIME MACHINE DETECTED

READING STEINER REVERSE CAUSALITY IS NOW CALCULATED 

N1 - Death Undetermined

D2 - Jeod - Yugo Tennouji - Rounder #1 - TIME MACHINE DETECTED

ACTIVE ROUNDER REVERSE CAUSALITY IS NOW CALCULATED

N0 - OrangeP47 - Kurisu Makise - Lab Leader, Town

D1 - Kilius - Nae Tennouji - Reading Steiner - TIME MACHINE DETECTED

N1 - kamuixmod - Alexis Leskinen - Vanilla Town

D2 - Misaliation - Suzuha Amane - Rounder #2

N2 - No nightkill

D3 - ChopBam - Itaru Hashida - Vanilla Town - TIME MACHINE DETECTED

N3 - FRAYDO - "Faris NyanNyan" - Vanilla Town

D4 - Jeod - Yugo Tennouji - Rounder #1

N4 - No death determined

D5 - ChopBam is already dead - No Lynch

PLAYERS ALIVE: 4

Chaos_Knight

Moe

Nodlied

TheIrishman

That should be the end result. I need to go back and get the individual phase numbers for everybody (because the game isn't over yet!) and I'll double check everything while I do that, but I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything. It took me damn long to check it all in the first place.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That should be the end result. I need to go back and get the individual phase numbers for everybody (because the game isn't over yet!) and I'll double check everything while I do that, but I'm pretty sure I didn't miss anything. It took me damn long to check it all in the first place.

1qwsma.jpg

Actually, I properly handled that the first time, so it's "good".

So, now VOTE COUNTS

Day 1

Kilius - 2 (Jeod, Kilius) - tie broken by lowest RNG

Nodlied - 2 (Moe, Nodlied)

TheIrishman - 2 (kamuixmod, TheIrishman)

Chaos_Knight - 1 (Chaos_Knight)

ChopBam - 1 (ChopBam)

FRAYDO - 1 (FRAYDO)

Misalitaion - 1 (Misaliation)

DAY 2

Misaliation - 3 (FRAYDO, Jeod, Misaliation)

Jeod - 2 (Chaos_Knight, TheIrishman)

kamuixmod - 1 (Nodlied)

Kilius - 1 (ChopBam)

Moe - 1 (Moe)

DAY 3

ChopBam - 3 (ChopBam, FRAYDO, Moe) - Tie broken by dead votes

OrangeP47 - 3 (Jeod, Nodlied, TheIrishman)

Chaos_Knight - 1 (Chaos_Knight)

DAY 4 - POTENTIAL LYLO STATUS DETECTED (LYnch organization or LOse)

Jeod - 3 (Chaos_Knight, Jeod, Nodlied)

OrangeP47 - 1 (Moe)

TheIrishman - 1 (TheIrishman)

DAY 5 - POTENTIAL MYLO STATUS DETECTED (MYslynch and LOse)

ChopBam - 1 (Chaos_Knight) - tie broken by dead votes

Misalitation - 1 (TheIrishman)

Nodlied - 1 (Nodlied)

TheIrishman - 1 (Moe)

Corrections were made in the above posts, revolving around the Night 4 death. The night 4 death was incorrectly determined, and therefore TheIrishman is still alive. This changed the Day 5 vote, though it did not change the lynch.

FOR ALL PLAYERS WHO ARE ALIVE: DAY 6 STARTS AS SOON AS YOU ALL SEND ME A PM SAYING THAT YOU ARE READY TO ADVANCE. OF COURSE, IF THE TIME MACHINE GETS USED ONCE MORE, THE NIGHT WILL BE EXTENDED AGAIN. (Yes, I should have placed a limit on number of uses per phase regardless of the players using it, but oh well. I was stupid enough to think a per-player limit would be good enough. Not changing the rules midstream.)

DAY 6

A Time Machine War is being waged. Time Machines have completely altered the known world twice over the last night.

The World you see now has little in common with the one you saw a day ago. People you've met in the last few days were never here. People who were your allies were actually your foes.

And two people have been identified as Rounders, trying to take control of said Time Machine. Yet, it appears that this story is not yet over. The sense of dread still hangs over the remaining souls.

Can they solve the puzzle before it's too late?

PLAYERS ALIVE: 4

Chaos_Knight

Moe

Nodlied

TheIrishman

I will "soon" make a flavor video based on the Time Machine actions, but incase you want to know what the Meter Numbers were at the beginning of each phase in this World Line:

N0 0.000000
D1 0.508333
N1 0.508333
D2 0.650000
N2 1.000000
D3 1.000000
N3 0.833333
D4 0.900000
N4 0.900000
D5 0.900000
N5 0.900000
D6 0.900000

Well, I'm not dead anymore but still, guess I'm back on team town. Congrats on the complete mess with the Time Machine by the way. So I suspect that Chaos_Knight is scum considering I "died" N4. And Voe how many members are in your FGL? Also, don't use the time machine yet, I think I have a way to save more town members.

So I hereby declare Operation Ragnarok: Time Machine use based on a majority vote. This is on the assumption that Voe isn't scum, if he doesn't follow through or uses the Time Machine for something else, we should probably lynch him.

Option 001: We change Jeod's targets for N1 and N3 to himself, saving Kamuixmod and FRAYDO.

Pros: We gain two more town members, we can last longer against the Organization. 

Cons: There is a chance Misalation could be rerolled.

Option 002: 

• A. Change Killius's D1, D2, D3, and D5 votes accordingly, Nodlied, Jeod, OrangeP47, Killing Nodlied, Saving Killius, Chopbam, and FRAYDO
  • B. Change Killius's D1 and D3 votes accordingly, Nodlied and OrangeP47, Killing Nodlied, Saving Killius and Chopbam.

Pros:

• A. We gain access to Reading Steiner, we gain two town members. We can last longer against the Organization.
  • B. This enables R3 to kill extra players depending who they target. There is a chance Misalation could be rerolled.

Cons:

• A. We gain access to Reading Steiner, we gain one town member. We can last longer against the Organization
  • B. There is a chance Misalation could be rerolled.

If anyone else has anymore suggestions to add to Operation Ragnarok, please feel free.

My initial reaction to the time machine effect was among the lines of "Hey guys, what is going on in this thread?" meme.

Like how the actual fuck did all of that happen? D:

Anyway. While I would rather not trust Irish at this point of time (pun intended) he is right in one regard - Moe has the access to time machine in this reality. Whenever we have access to Moe's attention at this point in our reality is a whole different question though. Hopefully we do.

Operation Ragnarok sounds good on paper. However, efforts of me, Kam and Orange also sounded good on paper, and you saw what that resulted in. Total Reroll of everything we knew and managed to gather so far instead of, well, fixing stuff. In a way we succeeded, as 2 Org people are dead. In fact I don't really know why we even have R3 considering that, well, the very game start post said there was only 2.

On 26.05.2017 at 3:16 AM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

In this 11-player game, two players are Organization (Rounder #1 and Rounder #2),

Da hell did we do to break this one? I remember Silius talking about being R3 at some point but overall it makes no sense. Maybe it's linked with the Time Machine detection somehow? Like directly.

Well, I'm pretty sure you guys messed up. Within your guys' chain of commands, something must've conflicted or there was something you didn't take into account. Probably reverse causality. >.> with how I'd write the D-Mail and have them planned there shouldn't be any error.

And it's fair to not to trust me but thanks to your guys' efforts or lack thereof, my whole scum plan turned into a shit show and now I've never even been scum, nor would I like to be with how likely of a lynch I'd be.

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

So I hereby declare Operation Ragnarok: Time Machine use based on a majority vote. This is on the assumption that Voe isn't scum, if he doesn't follow through or uses the Time Machine for something else, we should probably lynch him.

Option 001: We change Jeod's targets for N1 and N3 to himself, saving Kamuixmod and FRAYDO.

Pros: We gain two more town members, we can last longer against the Organization. 

Cons: There is a chance Misalation could be rerolled.

Option 002: 

• A. Change Killius's D1, D2, D3, and D5 votes accordingly, Nodlied, Jeod, OrangeP47, Misalation Killing Nodlied, Saving Killius, Chopbam, and FRAYDO
  • B. Change Killius's D1 and D3 votes accordingly, Nodlied and OrangeP47, Killing Nodlied, Saving Killius and Chopbam.

Pros:

• A. We gain access to Reading Steiner, we gain two town members. We can last longer against the Organization, but this enables R3 to kill extra players depending who they target

Cons:

• A. We gain access to Reading Steiner, we gain one town member. We can last longer against the Organization

If anyone else has anymore suggestions to add to Operation Ragnarok, please feel free.

Edited ↑

Option 001: ##D-Mail Jeod N1 “Visit self for N1 and N2”

Option 002 A: ##D-Mail Killius N0 "VoteNodD1jeodD2orangeD3misaD5"

Option 002 B: ##D-Mail Killius N0 “Vote Nod D1 & OrangeP47 D3” (We could D-Mail Chopbam instead, doesn't matter)

Personally, I favor Option 001 or Option 002 B. I think Option 002 A has too much uncertainty, especially with whoever winds up as R3 getting bonus kills.