[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

2 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Are you suggesting that any xenos would be allowed to get even remotely close to Holy Terra without being annihilated outright?!

>Holy Terra
>Chaos_Knight
Pick one.

3 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

>Holy Terra
>Chaos_Knight
Pick one.

If he suspects we know of his treason and closes the comm channel we won't be able to triangulate his location so the Deathwing can apprehend the traitor.

2 minutes ago, Killing You said:

I feel like I've missed something.

AS IT SHOULD BE CITIZEN. MAY THE EMPEROR PROTECT.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

If he suspects we know of his treason and closes the comm channel we won't be able to triangulate his location so the Deathwing can apprehend the traitor.

Well I know now! *closes channel*

5 minutes ago, Killing You said:

I feel like I've missed something.

Hey kiddo. Wanna have some heresy? It's free!

35 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I hope orange gets back on because I want to ask some more questions.

The amazing thing about text based questions is you can leave them here and I can read them later and answer when I'm around ;)

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

The thing I'm interested in is if nodlied supplied a reason for your new found ability. Like if it was given in response to world tension or some in game event. Would be helpful to figure out the kind of conditions me and mojo need for our items.

So you're not unlocked yet? Did Mojo say the same?

Just now, Retaliation said:

Yet you do not. Like Orange is your scumbuddy, but you don't want to be the person who rocks the vote either way.

As I said, I am not risking early hammers, esp. considering that barely anyone has been there for the last 12h

Speaking of which.
@Nodlied how much time do we have left?

Alright, the case for investigating OrangeP47 has now entered stage two.

I've already stated that I think it's best to investigate OrangeP47 now, whether he is telling the truth or not. If he's telling the truth, he's dead. He may even have his item stolen from him. if we investigate him, we keep the item in our control. Furthermore, OrangeP47 will stay alive and be clear, because scum will have to kill the person they think I (the presumed nominee. I've gotten more votes then any nominee ever. I'll organize the evidence so well that scum's head will spin, and they'll pay for the new wall around the vault, too.) will pass the BP to.

If he isn't telling the truth, we'll likely find out because the item either doesn't exist, doesn't match the description he claimed, he has my Spy Glass, or if he's hostile.

There is no bad result possible from this investigation.

Now, I've done more thinking on his claim over the past day, and I have more reasons to suspect that he isn't telling the truth.

First of all, I think he's telling the truth that he has a Bullet Proof vest, but I think he's lying about everything else. Why?

Let's start with the meta standpoint. His claim makes him sound like he's a doctor. He protects another player, and doesn't learn if the player he protected was attacked or not. (Usually the player attacked would find out, though)

That's fine on it's own. But his claim is that he uses his BP and stands infront of a target to protect him. It doesn't make sense that a player who stands infront of another would not know if he was shot at. If he was a doctor role, he'd have something else, not a BP vest.

That's not a very good argument either, because maybe he's a bodyguard instead and would know if he was shot, but there's more.

Before Orange's claim, while he was sounding rather defeated, he was scared to tell anything about himself because he'd be targeted. He then remembered that his item would not have it's description revealed upon inspection, which made his fear unneccessary. Then, when he finally claimed, he gave the full item and description. Why did he suddenly feel fine revealing the description? Sure, he was being pressured to roleclaim, but he could have stopped with just the item, right?

I think OrangeP47 felt relieved that we wouldn't find out that he was lying just by seeing the item after his investigation. We won't be told what it's really for, and that's what he's worried about.

What is he worried about? The real use of his BP is that he is BP during Days. Why would he be that? To counter the Town roles that control a Gun and Grenade.