[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Btw during the action you can talk, you just shouldn't do more actions. Talking doesn't effect the resolving.

True but it does force Nodlied to have to keep up with the game at the same time. If he has to keep watching new posts to ensure there are no new actions, then the initial resolution comes more slowly.

And we like to annoy you. :v

Do you know how many times Nodlied, voe and others continued to post in my games after action was posted, even posted actions of their own? :p (thinking of Dead Space cluster action fucks)

Or cat5/CK posting all battle actions near hammer time...

19 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##lynch FRYADO

Counted

13 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

##voteinvestigate TheIrishman

##votenominate Category5

##votelynch NoLynch

Counted

12 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##vote investigate VERTi60

Counted

10 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##unvote

Make up your bloody mind. :v

1 hour ago, VERTi60 said:

##SHOOT Chaos_Knight

Hold on, I'll resolve this.

52 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##voteinvestigate VERTi60

##votelynch FRAYDO

Counted, including for the future.

-----------------------------------------

Shooty gun resolving time, please stand by.

------------------------------------
Action time

As a big hostile sounding debate between Verti and the rest of the team is going on, he suddenly pulls out a gun from behind his coat. As everybody gasps, with Fraydo and Retaliation just giving a condescending look as if Verti will once again fail to fire the gun, he aims at Chaos_Knight who has been suffering from the common cold. For the first time Verti actually manages to fire the gun and the painkillers go straight towards Chaos_Knight. As Chaos_Knight falls to the ground and everybody is ready to lynch Verti, the morgue staff hurries into the room. As Retaliation is preparing to machine gun Verti with his cane, the morgue staff announces their findings.

Milan_I_of_Serbia_c1870-80.png

Chaos_Knight, aka Gavrilo Nunusevski is dead. The poor Serb doesn't even have any items on him. And what is even worse, was only suspicious! But what is this? He had the actions that granted him the ability to track people during the night and could even nightkill! Chaos_Knight, the Warmongerer is dead! With that, all hostiles have been eliminated and the town objective has been met!

XXXYtQ6.png

Game end

As the game has ended, you're all free to discuss it. However, it will take a while for me to get everything ready for the game end. Also, please refrain from posting your roles until I post them. :v

Just now, Killing You said:

And WAY overaggressive. If it weren't for that out-of-the-blue shot at CK town may have been screwed.

Wasn't out of the blue, I had literary no targets anyway. And I was either going to shoot CK or orange (but that wouldn't work)

Also, FRAYDO should actually be town's MVP, for unwittingly putting suspicion on me with that D1 nominate. That seemed to put a lot of suspicion on me but was entirely uncoordinated, I had no contact with him, and I have no idea why he picked me, but here we are.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also, FRAYDO should actually be town's MVP, for unwittingly putting suspicion on me with that D1 nominate. That seemed to put a lot of suspicion on me but was entirely uncoordinated, I had no contact with him, and I have no idea why he picked me, but here we are.

Haha wow, you got bussed by a townie.

Orange was a no brainer scum, but it took me a while to convince everyone to lynch him. That was the point where I seriously started to loosing my patience, hence I went aggressive with KY and fraydo :p

With CK it was just a "who's left, retal, fraydo and CK".

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Orange was a no brainer scum, but it took me a while to convince everyone to lynch him. That was the point where I seriously started to loosing my patience, hence I went aggressive with KY and fraydo :p

With CK it was just a "who's left, retal, fraydo and CK".

In retrospect, ideal scum strategy was to get investigated early, because as soon as we NKed we were hostile. Unfortunately, the turn night kills became available, CK was in jail, and I was up next on the chopping block no matter what happened, once that pendulum swung.

Vertigo killed the final scum only because his gun, by a complete coincidence, couldn't shoot anyone else.

It's like hitting a jackpot in a lottery where you can only cross out 5, and 5 is the only number that ever rolls out.

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I was actually thinking of CK as scum for a long time, I just had no clues other than the fake evidence.

Same. I think I was even the first to suggest fake evidence comes from scum. It's part of why I was so adamant we deal with him today because I suspected scum were refraining from night kills to keep me on FRAYDO.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

IIRC I started the train on you because Irish had a point that we didn't know anything about you. Then you accidentally claimed in a way that both me and Irish knew you were lying.