[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

Just now, VERTi60 said:

You are a known liar and deceiver so you have to understand I question everything you put up :p

That has nothing to do with the fact that you can't read what Cat5 has said literally this day only.

Well  you only assume that thief has to have evidence. Maybe he doesn't until he steals something? (maybe that goes with the suspicion level too?)

Maybe that's why the thing got stolen in the first place so that the thief is safe from another investigation.

I have to agree with VERTi60 to a degree with what he's saying. One thing that bothers me is that we've found one piece of evidence so far, and that one gave us 10%. That means there should be ten pieces of it.

That means there is enough for each of us to be holding one, yet between investigating two people and me searching 2 other people, we've only found one. This makes me think that not all evidence is "on the field" at the same time. Either that or there are three people who hold more than one piece of evidence.

Now, Jeod, I should ask here, did you move the evidence into the truth locker?

##investigate Killing You

Throwing a grenade into the vault because you didn't want to be caught with it can only point to a suspicious status. If you were using N1 to get rid of the grenade, then there could be no theft N1.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I have to agree with VERTi60 to a degree with what he's saying. One thing that bothers me is that we've found one piece of evidence so far, and that one gave us 10%. That means there should be ten pieces of it.

That means there is enough for each of us to be holding one, yet between investigating two people and me searching 2 other people, we've only found one. This makes me think that not all evidence is "on the field" at the same time. Either that or there are three people who hold more than one piece of evidence.

Now, Jeod, I should ask here, did you move the evidence into the truth locker?

This is bothering me too.  We're kind of at process of elimination right now, and as I've made it abundantly clear, I favor going after people who I think have evidence.  However, we've found people with no evidence, and you've been saying certain people have no evidence, including who was my prime suspect, so to speak. This casts doubt not only on those people being good picks to find evidence (obbviously), but my entire methodology, so I'm kind of somewhat at a loss. If Mojo has no evidence I would have said move on to Retaliation, but obviously my logic is flawed somewhere so I'm just not sure anymore.

Also, keep in mind, I don't think having evidence = being scum, but again, even that now is in question.

TL;DR:  I'm very concerned about this lack of evidence compared to the number of players.

15 hours ago, Killing You said:

It has a small chance of killing someone and a higher chance to roleblock.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

Is anyone okay with using the grenade on FRAYDO?

I suppose I should hope for the roleblock chance than outright death. Given that small chance of death and my estranged relationship with RNGesus, I would rather you just investigate and lock me up again than proceed with what is very much a hostile action.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I am against it. I think that would raise tension quite a bit, and I bet we can win this game without killing anybody, as long as we find all evidence. Weapons should only be used if we will otherwise fail to find all evidence. Last resort.

I was just reading through things again and I actually think knowing whether we can trust Retaliation would be a good thing for today. What say you?

I'm more inclined to use it actually. The less chance a thief gets his hands on this, the better. Plus, CK apparently doesn't have the time to be more helpful and cooperative. I doubt it would raise tension that much, and even if it does, we may get more actions to find our scum.