[Game Over] The July Crisis Mafia

Nodlied

Just now, Retaliation said:

How do we know he's not the assassin? 

He would have had evidence pointing to the fact. The evidence FRAYDO had in his possession can easily be that of a researcher or a dormant scum. It didn't look like assassin evidence to me.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

We don't even really know if the thief is scum. Might just be someone who doesn't trust me. And do we know if we recover items or evidence from people who are killed?

We pretty much know FRAYDO is scum.

Well, we don't even know for sure if you're town or task force, which is another reason I'm taking things nice and slow for the moment.

And do we know if we recover items or evidence from people who are killed?

In a lynch, the player dies and his body is transferred to the morgue, items and evidence included. I would assume the case is true for day kills.

I don't think evidence is going to have much to do with the player's role.

In anycase we have a wonderful opportunity to basically confirm if someone is scum if we can catch them with the spyglass.

We don't even really know if the thief is scum. Might just be someone who doesn't trust me. And do we know if we recover items or evidence from people who are killed?

We pretty much know FRAYDO is scum.

I think someone being a thief is a good counterbalance to the number of town players with (item based) abilities. 

Right, which is why I wouldn't be particularly bothered if I was investigated today, especially now that I've lost my item and can't do anything otherwise.

That said, I started in the same boat as Retaliation. If investigated, I appear as Suspicious, and I lose my item. Given his idential situation and how he seems to be thinking the same way I am at the same time I am, I feel like he's town.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Hmm interesting, it went from "Category 5 not wanting to kill Fraydo" to "Jeod holding back now" and "Cat5 wanting to kill Fraydo".

No, I still don't want to kill anybody. But if we do, I want the target to be FRAYDO.

I'm getting really irritated on how much of the discussion is flying over your head. Is this intentional?

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Not if it seems like the Task Force is the side being armed with weapons. Which it does, if we beilieve that Mojoman has a Colt.

I don't have a weapon nor any item.

6 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'm still not interested in tossing this at FRAYDO. He might be the assassin (I think odds are slim), but we know he is not the active thief.

Is it better not to use it on someone we are almost certain of being scum rather than risking losing the Grenade and opportunity?

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

In a lynch, the player dies and his body is transferred to the morgue, items and evidence included. I would assume the case is true for day kills.

I think it is fair for me to step in on this for a moment as I consider it to be vital information on the game.

If a player dies by whatever means necessary (lynch, nightkill, chronosphere, choking on a baguette or whatever you may assume is in the game), all items and evidence will be confiscated and moved to the vault. The body will go to the morgue and his/her/apache information will become public later.