[Game Over-Warmonger Victory] Cuban Missile Crisis Mafia

OrangeP47

##vote FRAYDO

Guess it's time to put my money where my mouth is.

Here's my rough analysis if I'm lynched. 

All scum have declared themselves as something other than american (if not shade is lying)

Chopbam is likely town because he's posting in that generally helpful way that reminds me of Cat5. He's also not gotten very much pushback suggestive that people are reluctant to actually defend FRAYDO. It is very risky for scum to defend scum after all (makes an obvious connection and scum already has a hard time getting into a town mindset)

I'm assuming Jeod is town because FRAYDO thinks it's important that Jeod is town. Could also mean Jeod is scum (makes a risky connection)

This leaves 

FRAYDO - Case has kind of been presented

Nodlied - Haven't really looked into him.

Irish - President of the Dead Kennedys fan club.

Mojo - Claims canadian, but also claimed before it was obvious this is a very US vs Soviet centric game. Our missing captain?

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

##vote FRAYDO

Guess it's time to put my money where my mouth is.

Here's my rough analysis if I'm lynched. 

All scum have declared themselves as something other than american (if not shade is lying)

Chopbam is likely town because he's posting in that generally helpful way that reminds me of Cat5. He's also not gotten very much pushback suggestive that people are reluctant to actually defend FRAYDO. It is very risky for scum to defend scum after all (makes an obvious connection and scum already has a hard time getting into a town mindset)

I'm assuming Jeod is town because FRAYDO thinks it's important that Jeod is town. Could also mean Jeod is scum (makes a risky connection)

This leaves 

FRAYDO - Case has kind of been presented

Nodlied - Haven't really looked into him.

Irish - President of the Dead Kennedys fan club.

Mojo - Claims canadian, but also claimed before it was obvious this is a very US vs Soviet centric game. Our missing captain?

Vote counted!

CVC

World Tension is at 40

Nodlied voted no one
Jeod voted no one
TheIrishman voted Retaliation
FRAYDO voted ChopBam
ChopBam voted FRAYDO
Killing_You voted Retaliation
Shade cannot vote
Retaliation voted FRAYDO
Mojoman voted no one

Retaliation and FRAYDO lead with 5/8 votes cast!

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'm still here you know. Albeit feeling ill. I apologize for not being in the game at the moment.

I'm referring to avoiding the penalty for not voting, which Retaliation would also count if he probably wasn't going to die tonight.

We have 3 declared soviet players. I (we if I'm lynched) know that neither KY or I am your target. So there's a fourth soviet player when everyone has declared.

Oh I see what you mean. I meant to say all scum have declared themselves as not soviet. Originally wrote all scum have declared themselves as american, but mojo could be scum as well.

20 minutes ago, Killing You said:

##vote Retaliation

I still don't think Choppy is scum, to be honest.

I'm not saying he is, but he's one of my prime suspects. Think of it this way. If Retaliation is Scum, FRAYDO probably isn't Scum since Retal is trying to get him lynched. From my top suspects, only Jeod and ChopBam would be left. Since that's the case, there's a good chance one of them is scum. Again, the premise is mostly built on Retal flipping Scum, if he flips Town, I suspect the Scum team might be Shade and FRAYDO. The third member still being in question.

Head of KGB makes me think cop, but then you pointed out Shade's rearm ability. Made me wonder if you shot Cat5 for whatever reason and scum missed a nightkill attempt due to doctor/roleblock/whatever.

Also, this may be important to WT. A detail in my role PM indicates that it's possible for a mafia death to raise tension. To me this says that it's entirely possible for high ranking Americans or Russians/Soviets to be scum. A specific example that came to mind when I made the connection was KY and his claim to be Khrushchev.

Extended post: What I mean is that, the excuse that the death of a world leader would raise WT, therefore a world leader cannot be scum, is invalid. I'm not suggesting KY is scum "yet".

The detail in my PM comes from one of my abilities. I have two. One is a watcher ability.

Oh. That's true. Cop for scum is a trade I'm willing to take.

I am the cop. My first ability is questioning and reveals the target's alignment. Night one I targeted cat5 forgetting that he's also a high priority night kill. Basically I was lying through my teeth because I didn't want to reveal my role and if it made me suspicious I wouldn't be a night kill target. 

My second ability is actually useless. I preform an autopsy which tells me the actions a player has made. Maybe there's a delayed killer or something?

I know I'm sane because I got a town result on cat5.

Just now, Jeod said:

Also, this may be important to WT. A detail in my role PM indicates that it's possible for a mafia death to raise tension. To me this says that it's entirely possible for high ranking Americans or Russians/Soviets to be scum. A specific example that came to mind when I made the connection was KY and his claim to be Khrushchev.

Which might support my theory that the ability the raises WT on death is tied to a passive ability that a Scum Member has.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Which might support my theory that the ability the raises WT on death is tied to a passive ability that a Scum Member has.

Or alternatively, they might just have a passive that triggers when they die. Hence why it might have been a good idea to no lynch tonight in order to gain more information.

Just now, Retaliation said:

The primary source of information in mafia is lynch votes. They're public actions that help reveal what everyone's after.

Speaking of lynch votes we haven't given nodlied enough trouble for being part of the voe lynch. I even forgot he was part of that.

Yeah, probably should have thought more about the problem of convincing everyone  of the result of your abilities, which that would certainly get around.

Since Retaliation claims to be an actual cop rather than some weird one time use kind of investigation, I say we give him a night to prove it. Target whoever you're most suspicious of. With Jeod's presence, whether he watches you or not should be enough to guarantee your safety.

##Unvote

Jeod, you could be right about the Russian World Leader being scum, but from history I'd doubt it.

This all leans my suspicions more towards FRAYDO or Shade then.

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Oh. That's true. Cop for scum is a trade I'm willing to take.

I am the cop. My first ability is questioning and reveals the target's alignment. Night one I targeted cat5 forgetting that he's also a high priority night kill. Basically I was lying through my teeth because I didn't want to reveal my role and if it made me suspicious I wouldn't be a night kill target. 

My second ability is actually useless. I preform an autopsy which tells me the actions a player has made. Maybe there's a delayed killer or something?

I know I'm sane because I got a town result on cat5.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x

This doesn't line up with what you've said so far.

On 11/29/2017 at 8:35 PM, Retaliation said:

Used a one time use ability on cat5 that only works when he's alive. 

I've never played a Mafia game where an investigative ability is a one-time use. Especially not for cops.

If it is one-time use, you shouldn't have been so tightlipped about it.

If it isn't, you shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

On 11/29/2017 at 8:45 PM, Retaliation said:

I'm hesitant to go further into it because my second ability (also a night action) ties into it and is still of some use.

On 11/29/2017 at 8:45 PM, Retaliation said:

I needed to do it to someone for full use of my second ability and it would help me figure out cat5's alignment in the process. 

This, to me, presents an odd chain of events. You're implying that your second ability has to be directed at whoever you used your first ability on. That's something I doubt would need to happen. While your second ability sounds a bit more plausible if it doesn't require using it on someone you previously targeted (which, again, since you claim it to be one time use means you have to make the right call for both abilities in one shot), you've implied a few times that it does have this restriction.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Speaking of lynch votes we haven't given nodlied enough trouble for being part of the voe lynch. I even forgot he was part of that.

Nodlied always votes Voe D1. The only time he didn't was a game that Voe decided not to participate in. Sometimes, he just forgets to unvote or never finds someone else to place a vote on.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Since Retaliation claims to be an actual cop rather than some weird one time use kind of investigation, I say we give him a night to prove it. Target whoever you're most suspicious of. With Jeod's presence, whether he watches you or not should be enough to guarantee your safety.

##Unvote

Jeod, you could be right about the Russian World Leader being scum, but from history I'd doubt it.

This all leans my suspicions more towards FRAYDO or Shade then.

Vote counted!

CVC

World Tension is at 40

Nodlied voted no one
Jeod voted no one
TheIrishman voted no one
FRAYDO voted ChopBam
ChopBam voted FRAYDO
Killing_You voted Retaliation
Shade cannot vote
Retaliation voted FRAYDO
Mojoman voted no one

FRAYDO leads with 4/8 votes cast!

I was basically making stuff up as I was going along KY. I wasn't willing to take the risk of outing myself as a cop when I didn't know if I have any support. So when I mentioned the big mistake I made (in hindsight not that big since a cop should sanity check anyway) and you started fishing for my role, I outlined the broad strokes in hopes of defusing it and downplaying my threat to scum. Ultimately didn't happen so here we are.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I disagree, he should at least explain his abilities in more detail first.

Literally what I said. Every night I can uncover the target's alignment or what abilities they've used. I don't see a use for autopsy even if we just get the ability name.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Literally what I said. Every night I can uncover the target's alignment or what abilities they've used. I don't see a use for autopsy even if we just get the ability name.

So, the autopsy is the one shot ability you already used.