Interest Thread for the next forum game - pick now!

VERTi60

Pick which game(s) you would like to participate in:  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which game you would like to play next:

• RA:APB-themed Mafia Forum Game VI
    • RA:APB-themed Mafia Forum Game VII
    • RA:APB-themed Mafia Chat Game
    • TS: Reborn themed Mafia Forum Game I
    • Star Wars Mafia - Jedi vs Sith
    • RPG/Strategy Game - flavor to be determined
  2. 2. In case there isn't enough interest for any above, which game you would like to play after:

• RA:APB-themed Mafia Forum Game
    • RA:APB-themed Mafia Chat Game
    • TS: Reborn-themed Mafia Forum Game
    • Other flavor standard Mafia Forum Game - closed setup
    • CYOR Forum Mafia - open setup
    • RPG/Strategy/Complex Mafia Forum Game

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/15/2017 at 10:59 PM

2 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Even anime mafia? :D

I joined the bloody filthnote mafia, so chances are yes, although I'd probably ask for a specific flavour or try to belittle the setting as much as possible.

I think we should just declare Star Wars Mafia the winner and start the sign-up for that. If we fail to reach the required number of participants, we'll move on to Jeod's CYOR. Vert, do you want us to send in our characters? Or are they going to be predesignated?

4 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Well then my young apprentices. 

You will witness this fully operational battle station forum game after Christmas holidays have passed!

Does that include New Years?  Some of us are eager to begin ;);) 

Not nearly as interested. I like Star Trek, but my knowledge of it only extends to the superficial level in regards to the recent movies and a few overused quotes. When it comes to Star Wars, I've played a lot of the games, researched the lore, seen all the movies and a good portion of the shows, and basically grew up with it.

I know more about ST than SW but in ST setting we wouldn't have duels nor force so it would be a bit more casual/less interesting.

Back in BHP I had plans to host a B5 Mafia which would also yield conquest element and shadow influence.

A Star Trek mafia would certainly be interesting. The best way I could see it working is as a Crisis Mafia, with different members of Starfleet, the Klingon Empire, and the Romulan empire involved either pushing for peace or intergalactic war. There's also a possible cult-based setup involving the Borg.

Really, a Star Trek mafia would be difficult to pull off, but if done right it could be great.