[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Just now, Killing_You said:

For all your interrogation of Shade yesterday for being certain, you seem pretty certain yourself. That and the speed in which you jump to accusing someone have my suspicions pretty high. I wouldn't mind putting you up as Sith.

Call it GM intuition, I don't know. I'm more certain of my theories because they're based on (nearly) sound logic.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You can't use meditation and learn at the same time. He couldn't have done that.

It's an example, I wasn't trying to match skills up perfectly. The point is that one could use FP from a dead player to cover the cost of an action, which effectively masks the action. Since FP numbers fluctuate so much between us, even if we do notice that a dead player had their FP deducted, it'd be a challenge to find out who was on the receiving end.

But sure, I'm willing to "give another day" for this proof of yours. Just so you know, though, if it doesn't work for you, I'm volunteering to be the one you duel.

Here's a better question: How much does it cost to track someone? The more I look at this, the more it seems like Jeod is just going to whatever lengths necessary to paint FRAYDO in a bad light. And looking back, he was doing the same thing to Shade yesterday.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Here's a better question: How much does it cost to track someone? The more I look at this, the more it seems like Jeod is just going to whatever lengths necessary to paint FRAYDO in a bad light. And looking back, he was doing the same thing to Shade yesterday.

It costs 10 FP to use the action that FRAYDO and I share, which tells you what force power someone used (but not on whom).

It costs 10 FP to use the action that FRAYDO and I share, which tells you what force power someone used (but not on whom).

Ah, well, 10 + 50 = 60. Checks out WAY better than Jeod's BS theory.

##vote Sith Jeod

5 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

FRAYDO was just an example, man. I haven't said anything about FRAYDO all day beyond guessing what he did.

Shade would like to know why Jeod does not seemed to have used a night force action.

I'm calling timeout. Even if this force ghost thing you're pulling is legit, it's subverting rules that dead players can't speak to living. If Verti60 verifies that crap as true then I'm resigning.

28 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'm calling timeout. Even if this force ghost thing you're pulling is legit, it's subverting rules that dead players can't speak to living. If Verti60 verifies that crap as true then I'm resigning.

Ugggggggggggh.

Just now, Nodlied said:

By the way. I tried to learn a T2 skill during the night but I don't appear to have gotten it, even if the points were deducted. Anybody else have such an issue?

Did you learn the relevant T1 skills before it? There's a lot to indicate that that's a required step to unlock things.

Did you learn the relevant T1 skills before it? There's a lot to indicate that that's a required step to unlock things.

Yeah. I started with control, learned sense N0 and tried to go for Control-Sense tonight.

31 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Don't think he'll post anything on such a possibility. As it will either confirm or deny a possible game mechanic that's currently part of ingame discussion.

He could confirm it privately if he wants me to stay in the game. I don't scumread OrangeP47, so confirmation or denial won't alter my stance on him. A mechanic like that should be made public from the get-go anyway, since it has a pretty huge influence on strategy from both town and scum perspectives.

Just now, Jeod said:

I have no way of challenging the guy with the crazy vendetta unfortunately.

Beyond that, today has been a fine distraction thanks to OP47 and his overreactions. I don't even know who I'd challenge.

51 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

By the way. I tried to learn a T2 skill during the night but I don't appear to have gotten it, even if the points were deducted. Anybody else have such an issue?

I had to prod Vert myself. 

So one thing I've been trying to get at is if Orange was scum, you would expect him to keep defending Shade rather than switch his vote. It's a benefit that he's defending a town player who will be killed, not a bad thing. It makes everyone who gunned for shade look bad and takes the heat off him for at least a day.

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

##vote sith Jeod

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted Jeod to be the Sith in the Duel!

2 hours ago, Killing_You said:

##vote Sith Jeod

[Vote Counted] Killing You voted Jeod to be the Sith in the Duel!

h2UEIjq.png