[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

10 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Honestely, I think it's more likely Jeod is a God of death, so I'm going to get rid of him now, his own role claim doesn't even make sense if he is Thor.

You say that you're "going to get rid of him now". Are you threatening to kill Jeod or cause an early hammer.

As for Jeod, this tells me a little bit, but I can't 100% confirm anything. All we know for sure is that he's not doing anything today.

So, I'll need to think about it a bit more and I'll make a full post later tonight, but I'm leaning towards Jeod or Shade for scummiest player today. Jeod is acting aggressively and against the interests of the town and Shade sure was quick to jump at Jeod's throat.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

So, I'll need to think about it a bit more and I'll make a full post later tonight, but I'm leaning towards Jeod or Shade for scummiest player today. Jeod is acting aggressively and against the interests of the town and Shade sure was quick to jump at Jeod's throat.

I think you explained my own actions...

Forgot to add, anybody want to provide some meta commentary on Shade? Haven't played with him before so I can't know if this is his playstyle.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I think you explained my own actions...

I would like to hear your take on things, just to make sure I'm not misreading things. Again, haven't played with you before so I don't have any past experiences to guide me.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

It's not against town interests until I act. I never intended to kill anyone today, but threatening to do so sure did stir up a storm. This should give us more information to go on to make a better D1 lynch.

Just now, Jeod said:

It's not against town interests until I act. I never intended to kill anyone today, but threatening to do so sure did stir up a storm. This should give us more information to go on to make a better D1 lynch.

It did put everyone in a position where they'd try to block you today if they had an ability to do so. Although, I am beginning to figure out your own role a bit better and what you actually mean for your abilities and why it would possibly strengthen someone.

56 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I was planning on rolling the die. So probably FRAYDO. But more importantly, the method of doing it would possibly boost a town player's abilities.

You're being pretty inconsistent Jeod.

I should have a post up before 10 PM EST.

Just now, Shade939 said:

It did put everyone in a position where they'd try to block you today if they had an ability to do so. Although, I am beginning to figure out your own role a bit better and what you actually mean for your abilities and why it would possibly strengthen someone.

Block or attempt to kill. Either one would have been fine to add to the information pool. I'll add now that your dayblock did indeed cripple my passive, so I'd appreciate not being lynched.

Though in my waffle I'm now back towards Jeod being more towny, or at least not scum.  Stirring the pot is a prefered strategy D1, and whole I considered it from the start, I wanted to hear him say it himself.

Besides, if he was really going to do anything hostile, why would he TELL us about it beforehand and then sit back and do nothing as people flipped out, eh?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Though in my waffle I'm now back towards Jeod being more towny, or at least not scum.  Stirring the pot is a prefered strategy D1, and whole I considered it from the start, I wanted to hear him say it himself.

Besides, if he was really going to do anything hostile, why would he TELL us about it beforehand and then sit back and do nothing as people flipped out, eh?

Well, he did nothing because he got roleblocked... Anyways, need to go and cut out the posting, I'll be back later tonight, review what's new, and maybe be at the point where I'm ready to vote.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Because we know that Jeod is a massive bastard who'll actually follow through on his threats.

Just now, Nodlied said:

Because we know that Jeod is a massive bastard who'll actually follow through on his threats.

I'll admit, I have meta arguments going the other way, but my point is, I'm not on the vote Jeod train.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'll admit, I have meta arguments going the other way, but my point is, I'm not on the vote Jeod train.

After considering the evidence again, neither am I. He's lying about something, but I think I understand what it is and why he's choosing to do so...

##Unvoted Jeod.

On second thought, I don't think Jeod is lying about his passive, so he's trying to get Scum to target him tonight.

##Vote Jeod.

When you can probably prevent him from accidentally killing a town player no matter what alignment he is...

CVC:

Killing You voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Jeod voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Shade939 voted Jeod
Nodlied voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Verti60 voted nobody

Votes Cast:1
Jeod is in the lead with 1 vote.
Time remaining until Hammer, 23 Hours and 21 minutes

3 hours ago, Nodlied said:

Yeah, no you won't.

Flag 1.

2 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Hmm this could have been a ruse from ryuk#2 to provoke early day action...

Flag 2.

Orange, how long you are married to Shade?

You think they're buddying up too much?

You really want to provoke a true day vig, dont you?

Flag 2.

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Who were you planning on killing anyways Jeod?

This is, again, a scummy thing to ask.

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I kinda want to figure out if we should go ahead and lynch you today or not...

So you're going to try to lead a lynch train despite having zero rightful influence? On the first day, at least, this is a move I'd expect scum to make.

2 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Has ChopBam posted anything yet? Can't recall seeing much of anything.

Sounds like you realized what I did.

2 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

ChopBam, what are your thoughts and the goings on of today?

Yep, sure sounds like it.

He wants us to waste actions on him more like it. Same tactic he used in DNM and APB 3

Flag 2.

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

Honestely, I think it's more likely Jeod is a God of death, so I'm going to get rid of him now, his own role claim doesn't even make sense if he is Thor.

Were you referring to a day action you have up your sleeve, or is this more "I'm in charge" language? Scummy.

In any case, care to explain why you have an ability that strengthens other players after you kill someone @Jeod? That doesn't sound very god of thunder like...

Strengthens a town player. It's lovely how perspective is affecting your choice of words.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

You say that you're "going to get rid of him now". Are you threatening to kill Jeod or cause an early hammer.

As for Jeod, this tells me a little bit, but I can't 100% confirm anything. All we know for sure is that he's not doing anything today.

I like this man's thinking.

After considering the evidence again, neither am I. He's lying about something, but I think I understand what it is and why he's choosing to do so...

##Unvoted Jeod.

On second thought, I don't think Jeod is lying about his passive, so he's trying to get Scum to target him tonight.

##Vote Jeod.

When you can probably prevent him from accidentally killing a town player no matter what alignment he is...

Are-You-Fucking-Kidding-Me-Rage-Face-Mem

Though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised since I'm currently scumreading you. However, you do have a reputation, so I'll hold my vote until I hear from the others.