[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

Scum know he has a killing ability, they know he shouldn't have any BP. He's a perfect target to try and eliminate before he can use his ability. Therefore he should try to use his ability before he can be eliminated...

So then why do you want to lynch him before he can use it?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Yeah, this is they point.  Some of your arguments only work, Shade, if Jeod is town.  While I don't think Jeod has played "optimally", I don't think he'd be a burden to town if he's town at this point.

If he could successfully target a scum with it then it's too our benefit, but if during the next day he can't and instead targets a town player since he was rushed to use his ability then it hurts us instead.

The risk outweighs the reward.

Just now, Shade939 said:

If he could successfully target a scum with it then it's too our benefit, but if during the next day he can't and instead targets a town player since he was rushed to use his ability then it hurts us instead.

The risk outweighs the reward.

So instead of further investigating people on D1 and maybe getting scum, you want to go ahead and kill somebody who you see as being town?

So instead of further investigating people on D1 and maybe getting scum, you want to go ahead and kill somebody who you see as being town?

Are you planning on blocking him tomorrow so he can't kill anyone?

Only if I'm convinced he's going to shoot somebody who's town. But at this point, I don't think that's necessary.

Sure, I'm willing to let town hurt itself if they're wrong...

I guess all they have to do is vote no lynch instead in this case, oh wait, they're not doing that...

24 minutes ago, Jeod said:

To be clear, then, I'm on the train for straight lynching Shade or using this ability of yours. Either one works from my point of view. However, if you opt for the ability, I'll volunteer as Target #1. You said that if Target #1 isn't hostile then Target #2 is selected, right? I'm town. So, if you're lying and I'm lynched, then your head is on the line.

23 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

After everything's that happened these past games, I think it should obviously be reversed...

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

It might mean, that I'm actually right about Jeod being scum since he decided to vote me up as scum instead of pushing for a no lynch in order to gather more information if I'm town or not.

You don't sound too sure of yourself there.

CVC:

Killing You voted Shade
OrangeP47 voted nobody
Jeod voted Shade
iLikeToSnipe voted Shade
Shade939 voted Jeod
Nodlied voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Verti60 voted nobody

Votes Cast:4