[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

Assuming the actions today get blocked, then we will learn nothing without disposing of somebody. Seeing as how ChopBam is tied with a nolynch and I do not want a nolynch I am forced to vote that ChopBam be eliminated. Besides that, his actions after being accused have been quite suspicious. Giving up seems like a poor attempt to throw suspicion off of himself.

I will be monitoring the situation closely and am prepared to move my vote quickly if needed.

##vote ChopBam

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

As for why I chose to faketarget OrangeP47, think about what this implies. Consider when it was said as well. What I see is that it implies that he knows I’m town and using a strategy similar to the previous game (scum perspective).

Are you referring to this? If so, why not use your lightning on Orange, rather than Shade?

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Are you referring to this? If so, why not use your lightning on Orange, rather than Shade?

Because at the time I thought hammer would be the usual time and thought I was in a tied vote with ChopBam. Shade being Shade isn't excusable in that situation.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Because at the time I thought hammer would be the usual time and thought I was in a tied vote with ChopBam. Shade being Shade isn't excusable in that situation.

Translation, I'm trying to kill Shade to remove his vote from me.

Just now, Jeod said:

How noble of you.

I'm not set on ChopBam, neither am I set on Orange. However, I still do not see a compelling argument to pick Orange over ChopBam.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Translation, I'm trying to kill Shade to remove his vote from me.

As the storm only has a killing chance on scum, why are you so afraid?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

How noble of you.

I'm not set on ChopBam, neither am I set on Orange. However, I still do not see a compelling argument to pick Orange over ChopBam.

I never claimed it was noble. Why not vote your lead then instead of piggybacking?

Just now, Jeod said:

I never claimed it was noble. Why not vote your lead then instead of piggybacking?

For some reason, it seems like it makes more sense you're still lying about your ability, like you've been doing this entire time so far.

And you actually targeted me with it in the hopes that you could kill me before my vote could possibly get you lynched.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

If I were to have my choice it would be you instead. A lightning strike from Thor that will only kill skrulls? You can't be serious...

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It doesn't make sense for Jeod to claim he would only kill scum if he were scum himself. If you die and flip town, it'll be obvious he lied and there isn't even a possibility that the action was manipulated.

That assumes that the action would actually kill.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If the action has a chance to kill at all, it's a gamble that he'll be caught lying. If the action doesn't kill, what does he gain by saying it might?

Scum shitting bricks.

:smug:

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Just a reminder of what Jeod already claimed his ability did..

Consider: how do you think scum would react if I’d said that would only happen if I hit scum?

Just now, Jeod said:

Consider: how do you think scum would react if I’d said that would only happen if I hit scum?

Then only Scum should have a reason to target you and stop you from using your ability, therefore no one will target you including anyone who isn't scum...

Just now, Jeod said:

Consider this, god of thunder. What would happen if you had stuck with your original claim? As Shade has just pointed out, your changes have given some excuse to ChopBam for attempting to stop you. The changes to your claim smell like panic to me.