[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

Just now, Shade939 said:

To point out the obvious, but how many times has Jeod been lying about his abilities now...

Well if it ends up making you dead instead of merely dayblocking you, then we'll know.

Just now, ChopBam said:

Jeod has been known to lie in order to confuse scum. But I don't see how lying about a daykill action would help town.

I lie to confuse town too—when I’m scum.

It dayblocks and has a chance to kill if the target is scum. That’s all. Same 25% chance.

On 4/7/2018 at 8:28 PM, Jeod said:

I have mid-shifts at work until the 10th so I'll miss much of the first day. However, I am once again Thor Odinson and this time my day action will reveal a player's alignment with a 25% chance of flip via kill. I'll try to use this action before the end of the day, but if I don't get to it I'll do it first thing on Day 2.

We can of course discuss potential targets.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So why did you target Shade when you did draw an action from ChopBam and could have targeted him or OrangeP47 instead?

As I said, loose cannon.

So, to put things in perspective.

I'm fairly certain Jeod is lying about the 25% kill chance only applying to Skrulls, and instead it applies to anyone he targets with the ability. Which I don't have any day BP, so I kinda want to avoid getting taken out of the game before I can even try and use my abilities, and for some strange reason, I may not want to be forced to do a full role reveal on the first day...

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Is there any reason to get worked up over it when the action has already been taken?

Should I assume that unlike in Irish's games you can't block Jeod after he uses his ability as long as you use the action before it's been resolved then?

4 hours ago, Jeod said:

##judge OrangeP47

3 hours ago, ChopBam said:

##toss shield Jeod

2 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote ChopBam

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote FRAYDO

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##unvote

2 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote Jeod

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

##stormcall Shade939

8 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

##vote ChopBam

CVC:

Jeod voted NoLynch
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted nobody
Mojoman voted nobody
Category 5 voted nobody
FRAYDO voted ChopBam
Shade939 voted Jeod
Sunflower voted nobody
ChopBam voted ChopBam

I think there's 3 hours to hammer?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Should I assume that unlike in Irish's games you can't block Jeod after he uses his ability as long as you use the action before it's been resolved then?

It's always been that way iirc. Order of resolution for day actions is first posted to last posted. If you tried to dayblock me 5 minutes after I posted a day action, you wouldn't block that action but would block future actions.

...so, I used a fake action on Orange, then ChopBam tossed his shield at me (not confirmed a dayblock btw, only assumed), and then I used stormcall on you. Thanks for freaking out. I thought you might do that if I targeted you, even after being dayblocked.

As it stands right now, assuming Shade does not die, we do need to get a nolynch in this game at least once because otherwise MYLO will be D3, assuming a 2 person skrull team, no failed kills, and no correct lynches.

I don't think we're going to be able to get a proper response to these actions, so I think nolynching is a good idea here.

##vote nolynch

Just now, ChopBam said:

My action isn't a dayblock, only a canceling action which must be used before the first action is resolved.

Hmm...so, since you used it on a fake action, then it wouldn't do anything. But, since the rules don't clarify fake actions like in Verti60's games, I suppose KY will have to decide if it moves on to my next real action for effect.

It's interesting that you'd be able to block a single day action. It sounds like a defensive ability scum might have.

It's quite possible I'm scum, but that would mean Killing You lied to me about it in the PM and forgot to give me scum doc access. The Skrulls would be most devious if that's the case. But I doubt it and will continue on the train of thought that I'm town but did something today that will make the conversation stay on me until I'm dead. I don't want to be the distraction. I hope you guys can figure this out. Besides, somebody needs to play as KY when KY isn't playing. :p

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

As it stands right now, assuming Shade does not die, we do need to get a nolynch in this game at least once because otherwise MYLO will be D3, assuming a 2 person skrull team, no failed kills, and no correct lynches.

I don't think we're going to be able to get a proper response to these actions, so I think nolynching is a good idea here.

##vote nolynch

Doom disagrees.

Does the good Captain always act like this? I haven't made his acquaintance before.

9 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

It's quite possible I'm scum, but that would mean Killing You lied to me about it in the PM and forgot to give me scum doc access. The Skrulls would be most devious if that's the case. But I doubt it and will continue on the train of thought that I'm town but did something today that will make the conversation stay on me until I'm dead. I don't want to be the distraction. I hope you guys can figure this out. Besides, somebody needs to play as KY when KY isn't playing. :p

You're so sassy. lol :biggrin:

44 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Should have offered to co-mod considering how much effort I'm putting into homework :v.

Pfft. At least I got another 3 pages out today on top of the most heretical test in the history of man. :v