[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

Check out the night announcement, we all went home. Mod confirmed. I live in Asgard. My night passive is Bifrost (really is this time), so I can’t be targeted by night actions.

I can confirm Cat5’s report thanks to Heimdall.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I would like to hear from Sunshine to know if or why she decided to stop me last night.

Well, I know Cat5 visited you, but that doesn't clarify if Hex is their ability or if they're a kind of Watcher role.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Also, since you nicely implied that Doombots "hold down the fort" while you're gone, what were you out doing last night?

I stayed in my command center in Latveria. My Doombots were supposed to be performing tasks for me but they were sabotaged.

7 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I stayed in my command center in Latveria. My Doombots were supposed to be performing tasks for me but they were sabotaged.

Hrm, would it be safe to say what tasks? Considering you're a member of Dark Reign and there's plenty of reason to distrust Doom, I'm sure you can see the reason for suspicion.

Just now, Jeod said:

Hrm, would it be safe to say what tasks? Considering you're a member of Dark Reign and there's plenty of reason to distrust Doom, I'm sure you can see the reason for suspicion.

I will reveal my capabilities in due time, I'm waiting to hear from others first.

I am a capable and just ruler. There is no more reason for others to fear me than there is to fear a god who lashes out at random targets.

15 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I will reveal my capabilities in due time, I'm waiting to hear from others first.

I am a capable and just ruler. There is no more reason for others to fear me than there is to fear a god who lashes out at random targets.

You did conspire with Loki to get rid of me in the comic, you know. ;)

9 hours ago, ChopBam said:

I tried to protect you last night, and you made me drunk instead. Nice! I'll take it.

How interesting you thought to "protect" me last night, despite you stating I'm full of bullshit.

Nice try on deflecting toward iLTS mentioning his "Execute" action.

On 4/9/2018 at 10:01 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

Doom does as he pleases.

lmao

2 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

How interesting you thought to "protect" me last night, despite you stating I'm full of bullshit.

Nice try on deflecting toward iLTS mentioning his "Execute" action.

Protecting the people who hate him is in the captain's character, no?

Considering how hard you're tunneling me, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you're Skrull.

Yeah, I roleblocked Snipe with my hex power. I know I know. I'm a roleblocker aagaaiin. But in fairness I requested to be something else, so what can ya do? :p 

I was just weirded out by his sudden execute action. Like he did it without consulting us or anything. It was also weird that he did it right at the end after the hammer post, so I wondered if he actually did that on purpose for some reason. I didn't really have many other ideas about who to block, so I went with that.

- Here's something I'm wondering though. It sounds like both Chop and Irish visited FRAYDO, but only Chop got drunk from it. That's kinda weird.

12 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Yeah, I roleblocked Snipe with my hex power. I know I know. I'm a roleblocker aagaaiin. But in fairness I requested to be something else, so what can ya do? :p 

I was just weirded out by his sudden execute action. Like he did it without consulting us or anything. It was also weird that he did it right at the end after the hammer post, so I wondered if he actually did that on purpose for some reason. I didn't really have many other ideas about who to block, so I went with that.

Wondering the same about ILTS, really.

12 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

- Here's something I'm wondering though. It sounds like both Chop and Irish visited FRAYDO, but only Chop got drunk from it. That's kinda weird.

I think FRAYDO and I both visited each other. Unlike his cactus role in that other game, where anybody who visited him got roleblocked, he has to actually visit someone to RB them here. He suspected me yesterday, so he RB'd me last night. The lack of a nightkill and the fact of my being roleblocked last night is a coincidence. There is another explanation, which means to me that 1) it's from ILTS being RB'd, 2) intentional inaction from Skrull, 3) alternate action from Skrull, or 4) something else we're not really sure about yet (such as BP or an unrevealed role attribute).

7 hours ago, Jeod said:

Check out the night announcement, we all went home. Mod confirmed. I live in Asgard. My night passive is Bifrost (really is this time), so I can’t be targeted by night actions.

I can confirm Cat5’s report thanks to Heimdall.

If you can't be targeted by night actions doesn't that also prevent us from tracking you at night, role blocking you, or even using a cop ability to figure out your alignment?

That's pretty convenient to say the least... especially considering you were basically baiting everyone to targeting you tonight in what would be a complete waste of their abilities if you aren't lying about it...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

If you can't be targeted by night actions doesn't that also prevent us from tracking you at night, role blocking you, or even using a cop ability to figure out your alignment?

That's pretty convenient to say the least... especially considering you were basically baiting everyone to targeting you tonight in what would be a complete waste of their abilities if you aren't lying about it...

Perhaps, but as town he's known to actually bait scum as well. Which would you rather have? A wasted roleblock, or a wasted nightkill?

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Perhaps, but as town he's known to actually bait scum as well. Which would you rather have? A wasted roleblock, or a wasted nightkill?

He can be targeted by more than just roleblockers in this case...

15 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I asked KY about it when I got my PM, apparently it's been "balanced".

I can confirm that I was blocked, Cat5 knew the action that happened to me, and Sunflower confirmed it. As far as I'm concerned, Sunflower is not lying about her roleblocking ability.

ChopBam was able to use a block/counter action on Jeod yesterday so we can confirm that there is at least one blocker for the day and the night.

Fraydo claims to have done something to block ChopBam last night and Jeod claims that he cannot be targeted during the night while he is back in Asgard. That leaves us with almost half of those in this game being immune to actions during a certain phase or being able to block. Perhaps one or more of these players is lying?

Would anybody else care to share their thoughts?