[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

11 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Mfw judge isn’t an action.

So did you action me or not? :v

To answer the earlier question, we all subscribe to the Cat 5 school of stirring the pot D1.  I just think you're trending worringly flamboyant with your attempts to do so.

I'll be sporadic on here.  Did not get the walking cast today as I hoped, which puts my plans for computer usage a bit in jeopardy, but I can still manage.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Before we continue further, ChopBam, if you even are ChopBam and not a Skrull imposter, what was judge?

I think you're getting confused.  Judge is the action Jeod has CLAIMED to have used.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

We're going to have to wait until hammer to even find out what these actions do, and we're just tossing them around everywhere!

That the part that disappoints me most.  We're not going to have time to react intelligently to these developments before hammer.

10 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

We're going to have to wait until hammer to even find out what these actions do, and we're just tossing them around everywhere!

We?

I used a fake action on Orange to get reactions. I got one. If I’m roleblocked due to it, nothing else happens except for votes left and right for no apparent reason.

Indeed, I think the fake action was actually a good play.  The lead up to it could have used some work though.  I'm not sure how I feel about your vendetta with Shade though, though depending on what Chop's action is exactly it might be moot.

6 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I was going to say, this has been a rather quiet D1.  I know some complain D1 is useless, but it's not.  I think gambit 2.0 was pulled too soon, before anyone had stuck their neck out too far, leaving us just it in a vacuum as compared to anything to go on.

As for why I chose to faketarget OrangeP47, think about what this implies. Consider when it was said as well. What I see is that it implies that he knows I’m town and using a strategy similar to the previous game (scum perspective).

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Indeed, I think the fake action was actually a good play.  The lead up to it could have used some work though.  I'm not sure how I feel about your vendetta with Shade though, though depending on what Chop's action is exactly it might be moot.

My suspicions outlined above aren’t enough to merit accusing you, so I’ll explain: I’m currently tied in votes (I think) and Shade has a reputation. It’s not a vendetta, it’s caution.

Maybe it doesn't come across clearly, I'm trying to backhandedly say you need work, because otherwise this tactic is going to get stale, fast :p It's meta-consistent, but it's not a meta I'm sure if I want to get behind.

Fake actions like that have previously been against the rules, though I don't see anything that specifically says you can't do that in this thread. I'm not sure I care either way, but I do find it interesting that he's saying it was a fake action given that there have been rules against doing so. And we won't know what the truth is in all of it until presumably hammer time.

Well I don't see a limit on my day action, so I'd take that to mean I could cancel Jeod's real action. Will there be any use to my doing that though? Tell us about this action, Jeod.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Well I don't see a limit on my day action, so I'd take that to mean I could cancel Jeod's real action. Will there be any use to my doing that though? Tell us about this action, Jeod.

Stormcall just dayblocks.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

FRAYDO doesn't have to be lying to come to the conclusion he has.

I wasn't saying that he was? If somebody's "full of bullshit," that doesn't necessarily mean they're lying. Means "ridiculous."