[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

I was going to say, this has been a rather quiet D1.  I know some complain D1 is useless, but it's not.  I think gambit 2.0 was pulled too soon, before anyone had stuck their neck out too far, leaving us just it in a vacuum as compared to anything to go on.

So you think this strategy is a repeat of the last game?

1 hour ago, FRAYDO said:

I'm not particularly eager for a NoLynch. Random dice roll places my vote on Category.

##vote Category 5 Hurricane

It didn't even fall on yourself? :v

(Ok, I'll piss off again.)

@Jeod I'm not sure if you already said, but I'm wondering why it's so important to use your action now and not later, when we have more info about who might be suspicious. Isn't it best for town if we use day cop/vig type actions to deal with situations where people are disagreeing about someone's alignment or if someone is just so obviously suspicious that we want to find out once and for all? Using it now is just kind of a crapshoot. I guess it might help to know who we can trust, but I'm kinda worried that flipping someone so soon is going to put a target on their back too.

That’s why I’m hoping it’ll be voluntary and why I wanted it discussed. It’s good to stir the pot as much as possible during the first day. Catches scum off balance.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

That’s why I’m hoping it’ll be voluntary and why I wanted it discussed. It’s good to stir the pot as much as possible during the first day. Catches scum off balance.

15 minutes ago, Jeod said:

##judge OrangeP47

Here. We. Go.

To point out the obvious fact of how contradictory this is...

##vote ChopBam

You don’t seem to confident in whether Orange is or isn’t scum, yet you found the need to block Jeod anyway. It was only a 25% chance to kill, and we could stand to gain some knowledge.

I think you know Orange’s alignment already and couldn’t risk his reveal much less the 25% kill chance.

Additionally, tossing your shield confirms nothing. As stated in the OP, a Skrull’s only change to a character is the night kill and access to the doc.

Apparentely, when I copy my text from typing here, then cutting it to review previous pages, it gives that background on mobile.

If I’m correct on that, the above should have that weird thing and this should be normal.

10 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

##vote ChopBam

You don’t seem to confident in whether Orange is or isn’t scum, yet you found the need to block Jeod anyway. It was only a 25% chance to kill, and we could stand to gain some knowledge.

I think you know Orange’s alignment already and couldn’t risk his reveal much less the 25% kill chance.

Additionally, tossing your shield confirms nothing. As stated in the OP, a Skrull’s only change to a character is the night kill and access to the doc.

Just the knee-jerk thing I was waiting for. You are incorrect. I don't know Orange's alignment.

And who reads the OP anyway?

15 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Excuse me, where did you copy that from?

##vote FRAYDO

I love how you jumped on this, but I'm still trying to think of a reason why he would type his post in a mafia doc first, unless his teammate(s) also overlooked spelling issues.

It's not exactly uncommon for a player to stage an argument in the scumdoc and then copy it over later. It's like they are talking to themselves to see if the argument makes sense before they make it. I have seen mafia caught by this before. I have also seen town fail to notice the slip as well.

Surely you’re kidding about not reading the OP. 

Also, I should mention: The only changes your characters will receive should they be picked as Skrulls is access to the nightkill and Mafia doc.

So again, your shield toss confirms nothing other than you saving your Skrull buddy.