[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

That's not a very good example considering Tony Stark is Iron Man. He has hundreds of suits, with his latest once existing underneath his skin. I consider A, B, C, and D level to be more based on powers than fame. Like Daredevil, I don't consider him to be an A-list superhero even though he's very famous. I'd put him in D-class considering he's a street level hero.

I was specifically referring to fame though in my original point, so that's how it should be taken.  My point is that it'd be amusing if we had a bunch of no-names on the case.  Granted, I'm one to talk, seeing as my biggest thing I follow is Agents of Shield :v

9 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Alright, Coulson >.>

But yeah, I doubt many here have heard about my character.

Would probably help if we had a better hint to go on based on your profile picture also. :p At the moment my top guess is you're possibly the Red Hulk?

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

This might be coming way from left field but for some reason...I'm not sure why, I suspect that Sunflower might just be...potentially..with a very slim chance...probably...maybe..be Scarlet Witch.

What makes ya think that? 

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

That's not a very good example considering Tony Stark is Iron Man. He has hundreds of suits, with his latest once existing underneath his skin. I consider A, B, C, and D level to be more based on powers than fame. Like Daredevil, I don't consider him to be an A-list superhero even though he's very famous. I'd put him in D-class considering he's a street level hero.

You are all D-class compared to me.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

So who wants to be flipped today? I’ve got one shot. (It probably won’t kill you but it’ll reveal alignment)

Doom is intrigued by this proposition... I would suggest you save this ability until we know more about what we are dealing with.