[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

Um...I just realized, you have a minor error there, KY.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Mojoman throws a magical javelin at Shade939, piercing his heart! As he dies, he morphs into his natural form- that of a Skrull!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS_xMyuAu_JMws2Uh-8rC

Mojoman, as (Skrull) Pyotr Rasputin AKA Colossus, has failed his mission!

Category 5 had a minor defense for Shade on Day 1 when he was starting to be under the spotlight around the time I was threatening him with my fake daycop ability. That's the only partner lead I can find so far.

Just now, Jeod said:

Category 5 had a minor defense for Shade on Day 1 when he was starting to be under the spotlight around the time I was threatening him with my fake daycop ability. That's the only partner lead I can find so far.

Can you imagine the scum doc of that's the case? That would be glorious.

9 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Ha. I actually did something right as town for once.

Appreciate the assistance. For once I don't feel bad about Shade dying, considering he tried to kill me first. I can understand the want for revenge though.

So onto the other Scum suspect, pretty much anyone can qualify, but I think Sunflower or FRAYDO would be our most likely culprits considering 3 night BPs and 2 night RBs.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

I was told that someone attempted to kill me last night, but I decided to keep quiet on it until all the actions came in. From this we can be certain that the person who performed this kill isn't iLTS or ChopBam.

THIS. This is why I targeted FRAYDO. Even if he wasn't going to be targeted by a NK, I just knew that somehow this would come around and help clear me, at least from having attempted a nightkill. Now Mojo get the fuck off.

Just now, ChopBam said:

THIS. This is why I targeted FRAYDO. Even if he wasn't going to be targeted by a NK, I just knew that somehow this would come around and help clear me, at least from having attempted a nightkill. Now Mojo get the fuck off.

You could still be Scum, just not the one who went for the NK. I'm a bit skeptical about you considering you're claiming Doctor.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

You could still be Scum, just not the one who went for the NK. I'm a bit skeptical about you considering you're claiming Doctor.

Doctor? Not really. I die instead of my target if my target is targeted with a nightkill. So it's like a one-time doctor who dies if successful.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

Proven town > Possible scum.

OK.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

##Vote FRAYDO

Vote counted.

CVC:

Jeod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted FRAYDO
Mojoman voted ChopBam
Category 5 voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody

1/9 votes cast.

Majority is tied between ChopBam and FRAYDO (1 vote each).

Time Left: 19h, 24m

5 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Alright, well then back to the two most likely suspects, FRAYDO and Sunflower.

I'd agree that the other scum is likely one of the roleblockers, but why choose FRAYDO?

20 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I'd agree that the other scum is likely one of the roleblockers, but why choose FRAYDO?

It's pretty much a toss-up between FRAYDO and Sunflower. Considering that Sunflower was with Orange the game before last, odds are more in favor of it being him. Also I just don't think KY would put Sunflower and Shade on the same team, seems unfair.

Player

Character

Role

N1

Sunflower

Scarlet Witch

Roleblocker

Roleblocked iLTS

Shade

Colossus

Scum

BP

Targeted Irish

OrangeP47

Phil Coulson

?

Nothing?

iLTS

Dr. Doom

?

Blocked

Jeod

Thor

?

BP

Targeted Cat5

Mojoman

Moon Knight

?

Equipped an item

Cat 5

?

Watcher

Watched iLTS get hit by Hex

Irish

?

?

Targeted FRAYDO

FRAYDO

?

Roleblocker

Roleblocked ChopBam

ChopBam

Captain America

Bodyguard

Blocked

Tried to protect FRAYDO

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Holy shit, TheIrishman. Drawing out that info just to turn it around on him was glorious! It needed an OBJECTION! meme to go with it, but damn.

Thanks :b I haven't been Town for the last...3 or 4 games? So it's a nice feeling to find out that I'm still pretty good at it.

Btw, some advice, Shade. Considering you were the last person to mention your whereabouts, if you weren't so hesitant and if you made up a lie then I wouldn't have suspected you as much. Obviously you were concerned that I might've somehow watched you visit me or maybe tracked you (even though it was kinda confirmed that I visited FRAYDO), but sometimes you just have to gamble. If you said you visited anyone else or kept to yourself like Orange you might've lasted a bit longer. Orange, Mojo, and you were pretty much the only suspects I had in my mind at that point. Anyway, better luck next time.

My top suspects are ChopBam and Sunflower.

I really dislike this post:

I don't think a town player needs to spend much time hoping that he'll be cleared of doing the NK by visiting someone who wasn't killed. Indeed, it's a scum player who has the most to gain by being caught doing an action that doesn't seem to have a negative effect. Given that it appears that Shade did the NK and the target attempted to kill TheIrishman, nobody gets any level of clearance just because they were doing something else. Your position has not changed, ChopBam. You are still a possible suspect, at the same level as you were before. You are not in a position to demand votes shift away from you.

I also really dislike this post:

Does roleblock stop passives? I didn't think it did.

Anyway, I'm town.

Of course you are, sunshine. At the moment people start suggesting that the second scum member could be a roleblocker because of the number of BP roles, you suggest that roleblockers don't block passives. I don't like the angle you are going for there. The angle taken by TheIrishman suggests that one of your or FRAYDO are scum. By suggesting that roleblockers do not block passives, you open the field beyond yourself and FRAYDO. Why would that be your first thought? The whole reason why TheIrishman suggested that a roleblocker is scum is because they would need one to disable BP, but your angle suggests that roleblockers don't do that. The argument doesn't make sense for game balance, and it just so happens that your argument is mostly favorable to yourself. Infact, it's the argument that is most favorable to yourself. You didn't turn to FRAYDO and say "Well, if there is a scum roleblocker, it's him, k" because if he's town, that argument will just come back at you after a turn. So you chose the argument that roleblockers don't block BP instead. If iLikeToSnipe is town, I can see why scum would be afraid of him enough to roleblock him. Infact, I expected him to be killed, which is why I used my action on him. Oh, and by the way, you're so totally town.

3 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't think a town player needs to spend much time hoping that he'll be cleared of doing the NK by visiting someone who wasn't killed. Indeed, it's a scum player who has the most to gain by being caught doing an action that doesn't seem to have a negative effect. Given that it appears that Shade did the NK and the target attempted to kill TheIrishman, nobody gets any level of clearance just because they were doing something else. Your position has not changed, ChopBam. You are still a possible suspect, at the same level as you were before.

But also the flipside is possible and you know it, and it bothers you.

Maybe I'm fighting FRAYDO's tunnel-visioning of me and you are all ignoring the fact that his only argument from all day is completely moot now. Maybe one part of me still wants to live because it will benefit town more if we actually kill scum. But since we've gotten a baddie without even using a lynch, I'm fine taking one for the team today. We can afford losing me. My night action is basically this anyway.