[GAME OVER] CYOR- Marvel Secret Invasion Edition

Killing_You

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

I target someone overnight and give their night action a 25% chance to fail. If it worked on the person who targeted me, Irish's action would have failed.

Ohhh thanks. That's interesting. It reminds me of the ability I had when I was Wednesday Addams. 

8 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Don't you guys think that if Orange and I were scumbuddies, I wouldn't be that stupid and audacious on day 1?

s6OfbWP.jpg

This was before Jeod changed his claim on the action (or rather, faked the action), but at the time it was an object only town could catch. If Orange was town, it was only a 25% chance to kill. Yet, you immediately jumped to block it. What was the harm in revealing Orange's alignment? Again it was only a 25% chance to kill if he flipped town.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

This was before Jeod changed his claim on the action (or rather, faked the action), but at the time it was an object only town could catch. If Orange was town, it was only a 25% chance to kill. Yet, you immediately jumped to block it. What was the harm in revealing Orange's alignment? Again it was only a 25% chance to kill if he flipped town.

At the time I didn't trust Jeod with his "stir the pot" day one actions. And guess what, he was lying about it after all.

11 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

And you think I would out not only Orange (through inaction) but myself as well (through the day action)? I was really tired that day, but not that tired.

CVC:

Jeod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted nobody
Mojoman voted nobody
Category 5 voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody

0/10 votes cast.

Time Left: 23h, 59m

2 hours ago, ChopBam said:

And you think I would out not only Orange (through inaction) but myself as well (through the day action)? I was really tired that day, but not that tired.

Unsurprisingly, I also remember that Orange was the only player you attempted to stop Jeod from targeting that day. :v

22 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Unsurprisingly, I also remember that Orange was the only player you attempted to stop Jeod from targeting that day. :v

Do you think the target was the only difference between Jeod's two "actions"?

Just now, Shade939 said:

That's actually a fairly good point, what was the action you decided to block called again...

I also am lazy, but iirc it was called "Judge." Not only were the targets different, but the claimed actions were different, as were the circumstances surrounding each. The second time I actually stepped back and allowed for input, remembering that KY wouldn't be back until much later, so I had time to stop Jeod if I wanted to before KY resolved it (at which point my ability to stop the action would become impossible). Nobody suggested I do so after I asked whether I should, so I didn't.

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

I also am lazy, but iirc it was called "Judge." Not only were the targets different, but the claimed actions were different, as were the circumstances surrounding each. The second time I actually stepped back and allowed for input, remembering that KY wouldn't be back until much later, so I had time to stop Jeod if I wanted to before KY resolved it (at which point my ability to stop the action would become impossible). Nobody suggested I do so after I asked whether I should, so I didn't.

You do realize how many post I have pointing out that Jeod was probably still lying about his ability so I was implying you should use your ability to block him again....

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You do realize how many post I have pointing out that Jeod was probably still lying about his ability so I was implying you should use your ability to block him again....

I'm not doubting you, but I don't remember those happening.

4 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Oh yeah, you were going on and on about Jeod. Think I was writing you off and waiting for somebody who's not also known as the "alternate universe man." :p

The annoying part is how useful your day action actually is...

Just now, Mojoman said:

##vote ChopBam

Vote counted.

CVC:

Jeod voted nobody
OrangeP47 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted nobody
Mojoman voted ChopBam
Category 5 voted nobody
FRAYDO voted nobody
Shade939 voted nobody
Sunflower voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody

1/10 votes cast.

ChopBam has the majority for the lynch (1 vote).

Time Left: 22h, 7m

So Orange, Shade, and Mojo, reports?

Player

Character

Role

N1

Sunflower

Scarlet Witch

?

Roleblocked iLTS

Shade

Mutant?

?

BP

?

OrangeP47

Phil Coulson

?

?

iLTS

Dr. Doom

?

Blocked

Jeod

Thor

?

BP

Targeted Cat5

Mojoman

Moon Knight

?

?

Cat 5

?

?

Watched iLTS get hit by Hex

Irish

?

?

Targeted FRAYDO

FRAYDO

?

?

Roleblocked ChopBam

ChopBam

Captain America

?

Blocked

Tried to protect FRAYDO

Just now, TheIrishman said:

So Orange, Shade, and Mojo, reports?

Player

Character

Role

N1

Sunflower

Scarlet Witch

?

Roleblocked iLTS

Shade

Mutant?

?

BP

?

OrangeP47

Phil Coulson

?

?

iLTS

Dr. Doom

?

Blocked

Jeod

Thor

?

BP

Targeted Cat5

Mojoman

Moon Knight

?

?

Cat 5

?

?

Watched iLTS get hit by Hex

Irish

?

?

Targeted FRAYDO

FRAYDO

?

?

Roleblocked ChopBam

ChopBam

Captain America

?

Blocked

Tried to protect FRAYDO

Did you miss where I said nothing to report, or are you digging for more? :p

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

I missed it, but are you saying that you actually have nothing to report, like even just targets, or that you don't want to report right now?

I'll go so far as to say I did nothing last night.  I also direct you to my previous comment, where I affirmed that KY did indeed balance the game.  That's about as far as I want to go at the present time.