[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia

Jeod

I figure we'll have a D1 No lynch, followed by a Vanilla town kill N1, then D2 lynch of Vanilla mafia who will get bussed by their team members to protect the power roles, N2 there will be no kill, D3 a mafia member will claim cop and call out the Miller who will flip mafia giving more legitimacy to the mafia members, etc.. etc..., finally at 4 players left, it's a 50/50 between FRAYDO and a mafia, FRAYDO dies to RNG and we lose.

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Trying to get yourself targeted N1 Mojoman?

Taking Day 1 too seriously now are we? :p

8 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

More likely I'll get shot. But whichever way it goes.

I can't do that this game at least, or I'd be tempted to grant your wish a second time :v

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Taking Day 1 too seriously now are we? :p

Well, I could sit back and do absolutely nothing like some players did previously. :v

Or I could do what iLTS is doing, but I'm kinda assuming that after doing it three times in a row that Scum have actually figured out how to get around that question...

But for the most part, I'm waiting to see who speaks up about what this first day, considering how little time there is to work with in the worst case scenario.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Well, I could sit back and do absolutely nothing like some players did previously. :v

Or I could do what iLTS is doing, but I'm kinda assuming that after doing it three times in a row that Scum have actually figured out how to get around that question...

But for the most part, I'm waiting to see who speaks up about what this first day, considering how little time there is to work with in the worst case scenario.

Shade939, are you town? :p

Well I was caught a bit off guard.  I'm usually the eager one, but I've been following the first game on MU, though that's on night phase right now.  I knew others were eager but figured people would take till tomorrow to get their act together.  Guess I was wrong :v

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Shade939, are you town? :p

Well I was caught a bit off guard.  I'm usually the eager one, but I've been following the first game on MU, though that's on night phase right now.  I knew others were eager but figured people would take till tomorrow to get their act together.  Guess I was wrong :v

Yep, I am town this game.

Really depends on what role they have if they're willing to speak up now or not.

Just now, Mojoman said:

I'm just talking a lot because I checked the forums and thought the game had been going on for like, a day and a half or something. Totally did not know the estimated start date when I signed up.

Kids these days :v

Just now, Mojoman said:

I'm just talking a lot because I checked the forums and thought the game had been going on for like, a day and a half or something. Totally did not know the estimated start date when I signed up.

Regretting bringing it up after I mentioned Scum gambits?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Shoulda been middle finger.

Now, I want you to take a step back and literally fuck your own face! I don't know what kind of Verti60 bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Janitorial is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again. Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you. I will fuck you up!!

Just now, Jeod said:

Now, I want you to take a step back and literally fuck your own face! I don't know what kind of Verti60 bullshit power play you're trying to pull here, but Janitorial is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again. Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly fucking firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the fucking United Nations and get a fucking binding resolution to keep me from fucking destroying you. I'm talking about a scorched earth, motherfucker! I will massacre you. I will fuck you up!!

Shoulda been the navy seal copy pasta :v

Alright now my potentially very risky plan. Everybody directly claim.

If we want to take a step back we could just have people claim vanilla or power role. Why do I think this would work? The roles are already revealed, we know all possibilities. I don't want to go too much into detail, but it'll make it a lot easier for us to scumhunt. Although it'll put more of us at risk, we outnumber them, so we'd win any war of attrition as long as we can put together the facts.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Alright now my potentially very risky plan. Everybody directly claim.

If we want to take a step back we could just have people claim vanilla or power role. Why do I think this would work? The roles are already revealed, we know all possibilities. I don't want to go too much into detail, but it'll make it a lot easier for us to scumhunt. Although it'll put more of us at risk, we outnumber them, so we'd win any war of attrition as long as we can put together the facts.

I actually literally can't buy this plan.

The way I see it, you're actually mafia and are trying to play this good guy act now to try and gain trust. You'll claim something like 'Vanilla Town' which is fairly hard to disprove (other than there being 4 Vanilla Town instead of 3). Or you'll claim you're the Miller, which is nearly impossible to counter claim without killing two people who claim it.

I don't buy this half-baked plan.

##unvote

##vote TheIrishman