[GAME OVER] Open Janitorial Mafia

Jeod

No, I'm not >.>

Like I said, I had this plan before the PMs were sent. If everyone claims, then that means Scum will be caught. What will they claim? Vanilla Town? Okay sure, then we'll have 6 people who claimed vanilla, we would've already limited the suspect pool down to 6 people. I'm not sure about Miller though, like whether they know they're a miller or not.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

No, I'm not >.>

Like I said, I had this plan before the PMs were sent. If everyone claims, then that means Scum will be caught. What will they claim? Vanilla Town? Okay sure, then we'll have 6 people who claimed vanilla, we would've already limited the suspect pool down to 6 people. I'm not sure about Miller though, like whether they know they're a miller or not.

What if they claim Doctor?

Just now, Shade939 said:

What if they claim Doctor?

I don't think it'd matter that much. Two people would've claimed Doctor then while one would be our actual Doctor. We might lynch our Doctor or we might lynch Scum, but Scum would've essentially given one of themselves up for that. It'd also lower our vanilla suspect pool down to only 5 people.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Or even worse, what if they claimed Cop?

Same concept as the Doctor. Either way it wouldn't be too important because they'd be likely to try and kill the cop N1 unless our Doctor could prevent it. If they claimed both Doctor and Cop then there'd only be one Scum left. Although after thinking about it a bit more, cop feels less useful with both a lawyer and miller on the field so they might live a bit longer.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Or what if the Cop or Doctor decided to lie about their role?

That'd make the plan less efficient. The main point is limiting our suspect pool to only 6 people. Scum can only kill 1 person outside the pool per night while we'd be able to lynch one person in the pool per day.

11 hours ago, Mojoman said:

##vote Nodlied

7 hours ago, Mojoman said:

##vote TheIrishman

CVC:

OrangeP47 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Shade939 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted nobody
Nodlied voted nobody
Inferno voted nobody
Mojoman voted TheIrishMan
FRAYDO voted nobody
ChopBam voted nobody
TheIrishMan voted nobody

Time Left: 35h 2m

@Killing_You

Irish, your plan is stupid. Mass claiming will only put a target on the doc, cop and oracle. And then what? We'll only have a pure vanilla game left. We need our powerroles to make life as easy as possible for ourselves.

I will say too, I don't think "the plan" makes Irish scum.  He's just used to our games where charts are the savior of the day, and claiming is a normal thing to do.  That's really not the norm in the whole body of mafia play, but he probably doesn't know that.

Actually, I'm not sure if the Oracle would be a target using this method. Since the Oracle would only have to keep targeting players inside the pool, so it'd be practically the same result if Scum decide to kill the Oracle or a player inside the pool. It sounds like the overwhelming answer is no, but I just thought it'd be a rather simple way to trap Scum while essentially giving us 4 players whose voices we could trust.

Hi. I did not plan for an early start but here we are. Checking in for a brief moment, here to join in on the roast of Irish’s plan or support it; I’m not sure which yet.

6 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Hi. I did not plan for an early start but here we are. Checking in for a brief moment, here to join in on the roast of Irish’s plan or support it; I’m not sure which yet.

I will read into that.

##unvote TheIrishMan

9 hours ago, Nodlied said:

Irish, your plan is stupid.

I’ll go with this. I’ll tell you anyway that I’m a simple villager, no fancy abilities.

While I don’t support Irish’s plan, I do currently support him as town. It’s an honest attempt to narrow down our possibilities and help nail scum with less confusion. Scum couldn’t possibly be so bold in an open setup to fish for a mass roleclaim without painting a huge target on their back.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

I’ll go with this. I’ll tell you anyway that I’m a simple villager, no fancy abilities.

While I don’t support Irish’s plan, I do currently support him as town. It’s an honest attempt to narrow down our possibilities and help nail scum with less confusion. Scum couldn’t possibly be so bold in an open setup to fish for a mass roleclaim without painting a huge target on their back.

I would never say the word "couldn't" when it comes to whether or not scum did something. There's likely and less likely, but nothing is impossible. The belief that scum couldn't possibly do something is a factor in scum gambits.

I've been outta the loop from mafia - just reading up all of what you guys said.

But from I remember - if there's 10 people here isn't the best option just to no-vote the first day? Or am I completely retarded? 

Analyzing all of the people's posts is already giving me a headache. Lemme reread everything and see if anything suspicious catches my eye. Mafia is hard work, people.

3 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Easy FRAYDO-Irish scum/scum lean

Uh oh, I had better alert our third scummate that we’ve been found out. Or maybe you’re just looking for an easy wagon.

1 hour ago, Mojoman said:

I'm going with one or the other is scum personally.

I think otherwise. It could be you or Orange as scum. However, our opposition to Irish’s plan in public tells me us four are Town. If Irish was scum, his scummates would likely be reprimanding him in the scum doc for being so bold.

Now, we generally all showed disapproval to Irish’s plan. Let’s all anaylze everyone’s reactions to Irish’s plans and note our suspicions. Nodlied is my current top suspect.

7 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Uh oh, I had better alert our third scummate that we’ve been found out. Or maybe you’re just looking for an easy wagon.

I think otherwise. It could be you or Orange as scum. However, our opposition to Irish’s plan in public tells me us four are Town. If Irish was scum, his scummates would likely be reprimanding him in the scum doc for being so bold.

Now, we generally all showed disapproval to Irish’s plan. Let’s all anaylze everyone’s reactions to Irish’s plans and note our suspicions. Nodlied is my current top suspect.

Okay, so you think that opposition to Irish's plan makes somebody likely to be town. But you think Nodlied (who showed extreme disapproval of the plan) is the top suspect?

##vote FRAYDO

Hey it's not the strongest argument. Statistically however, with 7 people responding to Irish's plan 1 of us has to be the scum attempting to fit in on the "Irish's plan is stupid" disapproval wagon. We have not actually heard from Category at all, and Inferno has not commented on the plan voting yes or no for it. Nodlied's post to me is reading like a "I have to say something or I'll look suspicious." Anyone else? ChopBam's post is reading that way as well, although every time I think I finally will nail him as scum he isn't. I at least gave away my role, although as a villager there's little consequence.

You're too eager to throw a vote onto me for my liking. You can disagree with me and discuss more who our suspects are and leave the vote off. If it's your intent to start a wagon on me, you're giving me a scum read. Too easy though, you couldn't possibly be showing your scum side this early at D1.

Of course, I can't say the word "couldn't".

5 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I would never say the word "couldn't" when it comes to whether or not scum did something. There's likely and less likely, but nothing is impossible. The belief that scum couldn't possibly do something is a factor in scum gambits.

Do you think Irish is scum then?

7 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

and Inferno has not commented on the plan voting yes or no for it.

Bad plan, unless you want the power roles to get their head chopped off. I realize this has some benefit for lynching, though, but I don't think it's worth it. It's up for discussion though, as I'm obviously hella rusty and my reasoning might lack some serious logic.

Seconded on not watching some weirdly composited video by cat 5.

13 hours ago, Mojoman said:

##unvote TheIrishMan

9 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

##vote FRAYDO

CVC:

OrangeP47 voted nobody
Category 5 Hurricane voted nobody

Shade939 voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted FRAYDO
Nodlied voted nobody
Inferno voted nobody
Mojoman voted nobody