[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

A tie? That's pretty bad, because even with a bad result we would have gotten some information to guide us.  Now we're still stumbling in the dark.

And yes Shade, it's separate this time, but last time it was not. Needless to say, we really, really don't want the evidence base key falling into the wrong hands.

I'd be fine with going to the vault again, not sure which item I'd grab since they both seem pretty useful. I'm guessing this game works similar to the previous and we won't have many deaths starting off.

Oh and I just remembered, aside from CK starting off as innocent while being Scum, FRAYDO's status changed every time since he played as Kane. Although the same trick might not be used again, it's something to be aware of.

As for Orange, aside from his innocence, I'm pretty certain he's Town since I can't imagine Scum would start off with the key to the evidence locker as it'd be far too unfair.

Just now, Jeod said:

PRECISELY!

Hmmgh, assuming you're telling the truth someone targeted you with an ability that gives you more PP to work with.

The next obvious question then being why they choose to target you?

46 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Hmmgh, assuming you're telling the truth someone targeted you with an ability that gives you more PP to work with.

The next obvious question then being why they choose to target you?

Indeed. I suppose I had enough town points from Day 1.

Just now, Jeod said:

Indeed. I suppose I had enough town points from Day 1.

Not the reasoning I would go with. :p

Even if they thought you were town, that still doesn't explain if you have the same primary goal as them.

I'd argue that since we didn't get any reforms passed last night we have two opposed town groups if anything.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Not the reasoning I would go with. :p

Even if they thought you were town, that still doesn't explain if you have the same primary goal as them.

I'd argue that since we didn't get any reforms passed last night we have two opposed town groups if anything.

I'd say two opposed town groups are a given in this setup, but want to know something interesting?  Remember how we theorized 'soft' options were safe for the tension meter, and 'radical' options would destabilize things?

I used the evidence base last night to observe Jeod's voting pattern.  He voted for a radical option.

##investigate Jeod

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'd say two opposed town groups are a given in this setup, but want to know something interesting?  Remember how we theorized 'soft' options were safe for the tension meter, and 'radical' options would destabilize things?

I used the evidence base last night to observe Jeod's voting pattern.  He voted for a radical option.

##investigate Jeod

Which one?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

##investigate Jeod

Have you considered he might just have been catching some sick waves?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Which one?

Radical Status Quo (Great oxymoron there btw.  Almost as great as the time Maderfole coined "Unilateral Talks" on the gundam forum, eh Shade?)

Just now, Retaliation said:

Have you considered he might just have been catching some sick waves?

Oh you!  Nice avatar btw.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Radical Status Quo (Great oxymoron there btw.  Almost as great as the time Maderfole coined "Unilateral Talks" on the gundam forum, eh Shade?)

Oh you!  Nice avatar btw.

Curious, also care to bet how long it'll be before we divide into our political factions. :p