[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Honestly, it doesn't sound like anyone attempted to kill me though.

I don’t think KY is our killer. I actually suspect the killer took a break to shake off their hostile status.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Can I guess?

Go for it. Though I caution against giving Irish any fiction to work with.

(Also why did you change avatars.... I mean I'd understand Kane if you took the cane, but why Rivals x.x)

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Go for it. Though I caution against giving Irish any fiction to work with.

(Also why did you change avatars.... I mean I'd understand Kane if you took the cane, but why Rivals x.x)

I have selected this avatar to inflict maximum injury upon the populace.

What do I have to explain?

Thanks for the extra PP, btw, though it'll only be actually useful if I can go into the vault.

Players

Nationality

Status

Items

Role

Night One

Night Two

Night Three

Night Four

Night Five

SQ/PL/A%

Vault Items

Jeod

Galician

Suspicious

Crowbar

Doctor

Protect

Vote A

Jailed

Vote A

Pick Up Crowbar

Vote

Pick Up Walkie

Vote C

?

95/0/5

Admiral’s Cane

Category 5

?

Suspicious

“None”

?

Unknown

Vote

Visit Orange

Vote B

Unknown

Vote

Unknown

Vote

?

33/33/33

Typewriter

TheIrishman

?

Suspicious

?

Medkit

Dayblocker

Grab Medkit

Vote

Trap Orange

Vote A

Trap Jeod*

Vote

Trap FRAYDO (but ended up trapping self)

Vote

?

Vote

33/33/33

FRAYDO

Hungarian

Dead

Evidence Key

Roleblocker

Mason Shade

Vote

Pick Up Key

Vote

Roleblocked Irish?

Vote

Murdered

_______

50/50/0

Evidence Key

Sunflower

Bohemian

Suspicious

None

?

Unknown

Vote

Unknown

Vote

Unknown

Vote A

Jailed

?

90/0/10

Shade

Austrian

?

?

“Monarchy”

Unknown

Vote

Unknown

Vote

Unknown

Vote

Unknown

Vote

?

100/0/0

Killing_You

Illyrian

Suspicious

None

Rolecop

Cop Irish

Vote

Cop Jeod

Vote

Cop ?

Vote

Cop Sunflower

Vote

Jailed

50/50/0

iLikeToSnipe

Austrian

Dead

None

Thief

Unknown

Vote A or D

Steal Walkie

Vote A or D

Murdered

_______

_______

0/0/100

OrangeP47

Austrian

Innocent

Evidence Key

?

Track Vote – Jeod, A

Vote C or D

Track Vote – Retal, C

Vote C or D

Tracked Cat5’s Vote, B

Vote C or D

Unknown

Vote C

?

0/75/25

Retaliation

Romanian

Suspicious

None

Unknown

Unknown

Vote

Unknown

Vote

Jailed

Unknown

Vote C

?

0/60/40

Jeod, for my table, I considered KY clear since there have been two murders yet he wasn't marked as Hostile. In the last game, once you murdered you became Hostile.

I saw you attempt to use "##kill"

Wtf kind of attempt is this? I used Trap on Jeod because either he or Retaliation would be the next most likely Scum target, but Retal is still a much bigger suspect than Jeod so I placed a trap on him.

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Jeod, for my table, I considered KY clear since there have been two murders yet he wasn't marked as Hostile. In the last game, once you murdered you became Hostile.

Wtf kind of attempt is this? I used Trap on Jeod because either he or Retaliation would be the next most likely Scum target, but Retal is still a much bigger suspect than Jeod so I placed a trap on him.

My PM says you used BOTH trap and kill.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I saw you attempt to use "##kill"

Ha, what a coincidence. I was beginning to wonder if a kill action was somehow invisible to me, likely tied to an item (I can't see what actions are tied to items, only items themselves.) And remember how I investigated TIM a while back?

Dude has a gun.

##investigate TheIrishMan

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Ha, what a coincidence. I was beginning to wonder if a kill action was somehow invisible to me, likely tied to an item (I can't see what actions are tied to items, only items themselves.) And remember how I investigated TIM a while back?

Dude has a gun.

You knew this?

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Dude has a gun.

And you didn't bring this up then :v

Still....

My PM says you used BOTH trap and kill.

This is either quite the gamble on your part or something of yours got mucked with, but assuming that killing costs PP than I couldn't have voted, which I did. Even if I was able to do both, Retaliation or Shade would've been a much better target than Jeod.

Shade, did FRAYDO mention if you can see actions as well?

Yeah I have a gun. Thanks for giving that up, but it's an item and the command isn't even kill.

I wish I was able to kill you with this gun but unfortunately it has specific requirements to fire.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

This is either quite the gamble on your part or something of yours got mucked with, but assuming that killing costs PP than I couldn't have voted, which I did. Even if I was able to do both, Retaliation or Shade would've been a much better target than Jeod.

Yeah I have a gun. Thanks for giving that up, but it's an item and the command isn't even kill.

I wish I was able to kill you with this gun but unfortunately it has specific requirements to fire.

Part of the point is figuring out if this simply Orange framing you or not though.

Just now, Retaliation said:

You knew this?

Yep.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

And you didn't bring this up then :v

I didn't have much to go on aside from his actions. At least one role last game (if I'm remembering correctly) was an armed townie, so I wanted to avoid saying that he had a gun on the off-chance that he was town because that would've helped scum. Doesn't appear to be the case, however.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Part of the point is figuring out if this simply Orange framing you or not though.

I'm suspicious still so framing shouldn't be the point but it'll take away both my items which I find very irritating. My Medkit is a one-shot bulletproof (I mentioned repeatedly that I hoped it would allow me to protect others to try and lure Scum to kill me) and then there's my gun which will drastically lower stability and make me hostile if there's friendly fire.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I'm suspicious still so framing shouldn't be the point but it'll take away both my items which I find very irritating. My Medkit is a one-shot bulletproof (I mentioned repeatedly that I hoped it would allow me to protect others to try and lure Scum to kill me) and then there's my gun which will drastically lower stability and make me hostile if there's friendly fire.

Nominate someone you can trust to grab the gun then from the vault.

6 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Jeod wasn't attacked as far as I can tell.