[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

What's surprising is how willing you two are to outright admit your goal is to target a specific players over scum...

It's a secondary like Irish said. And I didn't exactly go out of my way to fight cat 5 yesterday now did I? I was mostly speaking up to reassure everyone that rivals are a thing cause it seemed like you were gonna try to say they aren't. But maybe I should have let you.

Besides there's not exactly a lot of the usual scum hunting techniques in this game. Or at least I haven't seen them. I have just one thing but it doesn't really give me a good idea if they're scum or not.

So in my book, I just go around and try to win as many battles as I can and be the best pokemon trainer evar and hopefully knock off scum along the way.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shade is being suspiciously quiet.

I'm mostly being annoyed, since assuming Sunflower and Irish are actually town, it means they actually have an objective to help Scum, but they're still not quite a TP...

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm mostly being annoyed, since assuming Sunflower and Irish are actually town, it means they actually have an objective to help Scum, but they're still not quite a TP...

What if their rivals are scum maybe?  Granted, statistically, it wouldn't work out that way for everyone, but it could for at least some of them.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Can you prove you are town? :p

I think the fact that Irish is targeting me kinda points towards that fact...

It's a bit redundant to have him specifically need to defeat me if that's basically his primary objective already...

Which then raises the question, is everyone being targeted automatically town then? Or do scum have a rival they're supposed to be targeting also, and it's actually the complete opposite situation?