[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

By the way, I’m going to point out that Pokémon get victory points from battling, so it’s actually a better idea to start off with using your “weaker” base evolution Pokémon that can actually use it to help them evolve.

Also, I’m still accepting any challenger that’s willing to send any Pokémon with two evolved forms against me today so it’ll be a relatively fair fight, ignoring the actaul type and move differences.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Beating either you or Orange for personal reasons is my actual plan. I'm not interested in fighting Sunflower, Cat5, or FRAYDO :b At least until evidence pops up that indicates that they're scum.

Magikarp can be either freshwater or saltwater fish :v

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Sunflower seems quite confident in herself, and with equal enthusiasm in battling.

##Trainer Sunflower

Who are you looking to battle, Sunflower?

Could be me, but she's not exactly willing to give me any reason to suggest it wouldn't wind up being a completely one sided engagement for her...

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

You do seem to be the one she is provoking the most. However, you don't particularly read as confident to me so maybe you shouldn't be battling today.

Probably not, my mains fairly weak in it's base form, although not Magikarp levels, so I could easily end up doing nothing more than feeding my opponent an easy victory.

It does make me a good challenger for a similarly weak Pokemon that could use the experience to help level it up though if they won though. In which case I'd be more willing to take the risk of losing one of my three lives at the very start of the game.

10 hours ago, Sunflower said:

##trainer Sunflower

10 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Magikarp I choose you!

##Rocket OrangeP47

9 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Sunflower seems quite confident in herself, and with equal enthusiasm in battling.

##Trainer Sunflower

Who are you looking to battle, Sunflower?

image.thumb.png.6ea1468eb70ce0a0cee0e3073ba414b4.png

8 hours until hammer.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

In all seriousness, if Shade doesn't want to, that's fine by me.  Though of course I'll reiterate I don't particularly want to be it either, not until I have a chance to use my TM...

In all fairness, can you actually fight something like a Snorlax and win today?

Just now, Shade939 said:

In all fairness, can you actually fight something like a Snorlax and win today?

My main is pretty strong, but would be even stronger with the TM.  I'm not sure if I could take down snorlax specifically, but if you let it rand what pokemon I faced I'd stand a decent chance.  Just gotta watch out for type disadvantage and some like Snorlax indeed.