[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

Are those your fighting words?

I’ll accept a fight depending on how many evolutions your current main has.

They are not necessarily fighting words :P

Weren't you just whining about having a magikarp main? :v

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

They are not necessarily fighting words ?

Weren't you just whining about having a magikarp main? :v

More like complaining about how the only way to level it up is by training it, so guess what I’m going to be stuck doing for a while...

And guess who wants some sort of advantage from actually fighting so I can afford to level it up vs. my other Pokémon.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Are you telling me you have a Magikarp main right now?

No, in fact the only Magikarp I have is myself.  As the avatar suggests, I am the magikarp, a magikarp that for some reason captured 6 fellow pokemon and keeps them in pokeballs like some kind of trainer wannabe.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No, in fact the only Magikarp I have is myself.  As the avatar suggests, I am the magikarp, a magikarp that for some reason captured 6 fellow pokemon and keeps them in pokeballs like some kind of trainer wannabe.

The mainest of mains then.

Just now, Sunflower said:

ELITE FOUR HERE I COME. Oh wait...

226.gif

Were you here on the tour too?

You have to admit this is kind of a weird setting for us to be fighting each other in, we’re just wandering around the building conversing with each other on who should fight who? Very polite of us isn’t it.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You have to admit this is kind of a weird setting for us to be fighting each other in, we’re just wandering around the building conversing with each other on who should fight who? Very polite of us isn’t it.

TBH Pokemon in general is kinda weird like that, so it's not out of place, heh.

7 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Tour? I dunno! Professor Oak told me to check out the silph scope when he found out I like haunted houses. Do you think this building is haunted too?

Just now, Sunflower said:

Tour? I dunno! Professor Oak told me to check out the silph scope when he found out I like haunted houses. Do you think this building is haunted too?

Sunflower, are you a rocket do you have a Haunter?

Just now, Shade939 said:

It's what your adapted to though. :v Unless, you've evolved even further than just having legs...

Sound just travels slower through air.  Like, a human can stick their head under water and still hear, and hear faster than through air.  Try it sometime in your community pool.  Just remember, no splashing :p

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Sound just travels slower through air.  Like, a human can stick their head under water and still hear, and hear faster than through air.  Try it sometime in your community pool.  Just remember, no splashing :p

#magikarpfacts

I started making my team based off of what I used when I played Pokemon Yellow where I tried to make a balanced team, but more than one of those pokemon would need to be evolved to get the full move set coverage I wanted, so I had to make a couple adjustments. Many years ago, I let a cousin play the game, and they didn't know that if they started a new game and then saved, it would eliminate my other save...and naturally that is exactly what they did. I still remember the team I had back then as well, so my team is a mix of "Team 1" and "Team 2". It's kinda cool because it's kinda like my two teams are meeting each other.

Unfortunately but also not surprisingly, the RNG didn't give me the move coverage I was hoping for. Got some I like, some I don't.