[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

Well, I should specify that this Rival claim is probably not a scum gambit. However, that doesn't mean that the players who are have these secondary objectives or their targets are necessarily one side or the other. Infact, I would be surprised if everyone involved is town.

Are these actual secondary goals or just personal vendettas y'all are carrying from our Mafia playthroughs? Can't we all just get along?

Also, I would prefer to stay out of battle today. I did my part meeting Sunflower's open challenge, now you two chickens (you know who you are) had better step up :v.

23 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

##Trainer Category 5 Hurricane

##Rocket Sunflower

Unless the entire point of this mechanic is to hurt Town, then we should be guaranteed to get at least one if not multiple scum members in a fight today.

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47    
Killing_You    
Shade939 Category 5 Sunflower
FRAYDO    
Sunflower    
TheIrishMan TheIrishMan Shade939
Category 5 Hurricane    

Point one - Shade needs to loosen up a bit.

Point two - I believe the rivals are real.

Point three - I don't think both people who've come forward are necessarily on the same side.

Point four - I think Sunflower is more towny than Irish, at least at present time.

##trainer Sunflower

##rocket TheIrishMan

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

##trainer Sunflower

##rocket TheIrishMan

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47 Sunflower TheIrishMan
Killing_You    
Shade939 Category 5 Sunflower
FRAYDO    
Sunflower    
TheIrishMan TheIrishMan Shade939
Category 5 Hurricane    

2 hours ago, Sunflower said:

You've played pokemon right? :p 

Yep, allthough mechanic wise, that should really be a role for a single neutral party with multiple players they need to target or a set amount of Pokémon they need to defeat in total.

Or everyone should have had a Rival instead of keeping it to where it only effects a set amount of players.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yep, allthough mechanic wise, that should really be a role for a single neutral party with multiple players they need to target or a set amount of Pokémon they need to defeat in total.

Or everyone should have had a Rival instead of keeping it to where it only effects a set amount of players.

Regardless of how things are setup, think of this as a trial run, and feedback will surely be incorporated into Gen 2.

17 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Regardless of how things are setup, think of this as a trial run, and feedback will surely be incorporated into Gen 2.

Let me put it this way Orange, your a Town members who’s role is to sabeurage your fellow Town members before you eliminate Scum...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Let me put it this way Orange, your a Town members who’s role is to sabeurage your fellow Town members before you eliminate Scum...

If they're town.  And even if it is the case, it's still spicy.  Not everything is always black and white, and that's a good thing.

25 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I'd actually rather not battle tomorrow because I might be moving (it could also happen Friday). If people want to vote for me thats fine, but I might have to try to get online later at night or something.

I expect double battles will take longer, so it's completely fine. Thanks for the advance notice--but we'll see if you end up in a fight this time

28 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I'd actually rather not battle tomorrow because I might be moving (it could also happen Friday). If people want to vote for me thats fine, but I might have to try to get online later at night or something.

To be fair, who would you place in the double battle other than yourself though?

You have that entire Rival thing going on after all...

Shade, while you're here, what is your desired course of action.  You're kind of in a hot seat, with the onus on you to provide an alternative.  Now obviously I've bought into a little of what you've said (check my votes), but I don't feel as if you've done a very good job making your case.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Shade, while you're here, what is your desired course of action.  You're kind of in a hot seat, with the onus on you to provide an alternative.  Now obviously I've bought into a little of what you've said (check my votes), but I don't feel as if you've done a very good job making your case.

Honestly, we need to figure out this Rivalry business before anything else first. And throwing the four participants of it in a battle seems like the fastest way to try and deal with it.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Honestly, we need to figure out this Rivalry business before anything else first. And throwing the four participants of it in a battle seems like the fastest way to try and deal with it.

So you're volunteering then?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yeah, I like the odds that I'm about to get in a fight against scum.

No longer worried about your main?  If Sunflower got a victory point for winning the battle, and also was able to train at night, it's likely she has evolved Dratini...  Or are you thinking of a less solid grouping?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

No longer worried about your main?  If Sunflower got a victory point for winning the battle, and also was able to train at night, it's likely she has evolved Dratini...  Or are you thinking of a less solid grouping?

Do you think I have the same main as yesterday?