[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Well, care to comment on Nodlies ability that effects the undead then?

I don't know if I'd count as undead or not.  It kinda varies by universe if vampires are considered or not, and I don't recall WoD's stance on the matter.

In that case I have strongly believe that Nodlied is making that claim up. Since I also don't have explicitly mentioned anything about undead status in my profile PM, but it could be discussed with the flavor. Unless Orange is lying about not having undead curses. :p

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

In that case I have strongly believe that Nodlied is making that claim up. Since I also don't have explicitly mentioned anything about undead status in my profile PM, but it could be discussed with the flavor. Unless Orange is lying about not having undead curses. :p

To be fair, I wonder if something happened to Orange and his curse. :v

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I’m pretty certain that Category 5 is the most likely player to be lynched today? Which is fairly unfortunate for him considering his likely character abilities.

Jeod just wants to squeeze cat5 for more info so that we can make a big picture, so that can change.