[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Agreed. In addition, my alibi is already confirmed through Orange. The only way ILTS can reasonably cast suspicion on me is if he asserts that Orange and myself are a scumteam. At this point, that's a giant leap. If I were in his shoes and wanting to go that route, I'd wait for more info from the latter 5 players before pursuing it.

I've already mentioned that the possibility of you and orange being a scum team (even Nodlied to some degree).

The idea of you pulling this off with Orange is pretty high considering it's your kind of way to make ruses but as I said before it's a theorycraft that doesn't have a base on anything.

Cat5 already tried to cast suspicion about your odd way of first checking the passive of Orange and then again going extra with the kill ability check.

I say that we need more info from the inactive/secretive guys first to have a more realistic outlook.

Hehehe. It's getting interesting.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I've already mentioned that the possibility of you and orange being a scum team (even Nodlied to some degree).

The idea of you pulling this off with Orange is pretty high considering it's your kind of way to make ruses but as I said before it's a theorycraft that doesn't have a base on anything.

Cat5 already tried to cast suspicion about your odd way of first checking the passive of Orange and then again going extra with the kill ability check.

I say that we need more info from the inactive/secretive guys first to have a more realistic outlook.

Hehehe. It's getting interesting.

So give it a base if you're going to keep it in your back pocket. Orange targeted Nodlied to jail--why? I would have to have tried to make the nightkill. Who would I have targeted? I'm atonished that nobody's given that some thought before suggesting the theory.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

So give it a base if you're going to keep it in your back pocket. Orange targeted Nodlied to jail--why? I would have to have tried to make the nightkill. Who would I have targeted? I'm atonished that nobody's given that some thought before suggesting the theory.

There's also a possibility (aside from timed kills or other type way of non direct killing) that the mafia has chosen not to perform a kill to make certain people suspicious, like Nodlied for example.

But as I said it doesn't have a base until we get more info from others or have another set of actions and results.

Right now I think there's bigger chance that the NK was indeed blocked rather than not performed (and most likely either directed to Nodlied or coming from him since iLTS was warned about being blocked).

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Yeah, we need to hear more. I'm starting to see a few options forming.

I see 3:

We have a semi active scum team not revealing much, not getting involved and letting us play the game with accusations among ourselves (people who were mentioned by Jeod).

Or we have a proactive scum team making up alibi (e.g. Jeod with Orange).

Or we are back to SCP vs supernaturals, which means Shade and/vs iLTS.

5 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

@Shade939you mentioned D1 that you can counter iLTS' vengeful action also. Did that actually worked?

Your guess is honestely as good as mine. :vI have nothing more than character flavor to work with, so Irish could half way be trolling me and iLTS with that, and we are actually on the same side.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I think half of us have a passive involving another player. For example, there's a specific player that will restrain me if I visit them. I assume that's Shade. So maybe there's only one other player with a "curse" action that triggers Orange's passive.

That's not quite how it works, under the impression I get.  It seems like a curse is an attribute or ability *added* to a person.  Say you have no passive.  You get cursed.  Now you have a passive.  My passive simply says it can't be overwritten or have another curse added.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Because my passive is listed as a curse, and also says I'm immune from other curses.

Lucky you. 

I don't really want to give any more info about myself but I've been throwing around some hints the whole time. I'll just say my cat thinks you are very rude for your assumptions!

tumblr_o8d8eyNiu01vwvrrio1_400.gif

Just now, Shade939 said:

The moment where it turns out Orange was trying to curse everyone for his ovjectiv. :p

No, what my ability hands out is not a curse, or at least I don't *think* it is.  It might be, actually.  The curse thing caught me completely by surprise, not something I designed, so it must be some meta-mechanic.