[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

Because your ability doens't or conclusion you've reached about players don't exactly match up with you being Town.

Plus, if that's your character...

You only started pointing your finger at me when I said that Orange's passive was killproof and that I was also killproof due to it. Only scum and hostile tp need to concern themselves so much with limitations such as those.

Just now, Jeod said:

You only started pointing your finger at me when I said that Orange's passive was killproof and that I was also killproof due to it. Only scum and hostile tp need to concern themselves so much with limitations such as those.

I believe it was after you said Orange was cleared because he was kill proof. And then trying to claim your an ability cop, when you're clearly an ability thief instead, who can't even tell if a player is a Scum or not based on the one action you can check on that player every night...

Just now, Shade939 said:

I believe it was after you said Orange was cleared because he was kill proof. And then trying to claim your an ability cop, when you're clearly an ability thief instead, who can't even tell if a player is a Scum or not based on the one action you can check on that player every night...

Ok, let's get this straightened out:

1) I said yesterday that I suspected Orange for scum.

2) I announced that I would be investigating him purposely to set up for today's test.

3) I only had time to glance at my PM at the time. I noticed the passive being killproof, but at the time I wanted to execute my test as quickly as possible before others could direct the spotlight.

4) As I said, I believe that if Orange were hostile with a killing ability, he would think I was telling the truth when I said I discovered it and thus create an alibi for having it rather than denying its existence.

5) I'm no thief, Orange still has his passive and he's said as much.

6) I have several methods of determining a player's alignment through my ability. As Cat5 said, catching a player in a lie. Another method is using deduction to figure if an alignment needs whatever ability the player has, just as you're doing now. For example, why would a scum alignment need a killproof passive? Scum wouldn't, but third party might to protect themselves from scum, which is another reason I preferred to continue pushing my bluff as a backup to the passive ability.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

6) I have several methods of determining a player's alignment through my ability. As Cat5 said, catching a player in a lie. Another method is using deduction to figure if an alignment needs whatever ability the player has, just as you're doing now. For example, why would a scum alignment need a killproof passive? Scum wouldn't, but third party might to protect themselves from scum, which is another reason I preferred to continue pushing my bluff as a backup to the passive ability.

I do have to point out, that the inverse of that statement would also be true, in which a Mafia member is killproof so they can't be picked off by a TP.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I do have to point out, that the inverse of that statement would also be true, in which a Mafia member is killproof so they can't be picked off by a TP.

Extremely circumstantial, I'll place my chips on the original bet.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You mentioned you had an ability that would help you deal with iLTS, logically that translates to being kill proof or some other similar ability.

That's quite the leap, and I mentioned I might be immune to Verti's form of retribution, which is what you're remembering, I think.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

That's quite the leap, and I mentioned I might be immune to Verti's form of retribution, which is what you're remembering, I think.

Probably, you have to admit there's a very limited pool of abilities that would help you with that though.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Probably, you have to admit there's a very limited pool of abilities that would help you with that though.

I figured Verti's response was to "curse" all people that voted him.  However, my passive is listed as a curse, and specifically says I'm immune to all other such effects.  So likely, there is SOMEONE out there at least who can curse players, and they can't curse me.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I figured Verti's response was to "curse" all people that voted him.  However, my passive is listed as a curse, and specifically says I'm immune to all other such effects.  So likely, there is SOMEONE out there at least who can curse players, and they can't curse me.

Or me.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Wowzers. That's a really intimidating wiki page! Do you have a jump suit that looks a little bit like this guy? 

icpfop42uf911.gif

What wiki page are you looking at? I’m not Twice.