[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

Did you forget the part where ilTS thought I had a passive that could be used to confirm his alignment...

Didn't we establish that you and ilts cannot be on the same side? (unless you are on the scum side eheheheh)

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Didn't we establish that you and ilts cannot be on the same side? (unless you are on the scum side eheheheh)

Doesn't change the fact he said if he was targeted by a specific player with an ability a specific effect would happen.

And what do you know, Orange has the same type of action in his PM apparently.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Doesn't change the fact he said if he was targeted by a specific player with an ability a specific effect would happen.

Could you care to link us to where he said this?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Do you think Orange can cure iLTS before you can contain him?

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Every time I finish a page, a new one pops up!

Take a nap and come back in the overnight hours. On days I don't have off, that's what I have to do, and at least then I don't have to try to keep up with the discussion. Hurts though if I want to get involved but nobody is around.

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

A classic jailer would prevent anyone else from doing anything to you.

5 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Yes.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I did ask that specifically.  Mine does protect. (RIP me)

4 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

It's a like rolebocker that roleblocks the target and everyone visiting the target.

TOyPV4A.jpg

Oh 

YES

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Take a nap and come back in the overnight hours. On days I don't have off, that's what I have to do, and at least then I don't have to try to keep up with the discussion. Hurts though if I want to get involved but nobody is around.

Involved broadcasting No News Network seems like a tiring job. hehehehe sign me up too

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

He thinks that he was targeted for a nightkill but the targeter was blocked. He rejoices that he lives.

Question is if that actually happened or not, I don't see why he would be someone's 1st target.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

He thinks that he was targeted for a nightkill but the targeter was blocked. He rejoices that he lives.

That is indeed a possibility (then again, so is me being a mafia member, but eh). No, the real thing is that I love the fact that I'm unkillable in there.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Lastly, it's also possible that Nodlied was neither the attempted killer nor the target, and another explanation exists for the lack of a kill.

I would expect more than just one NK in the CYOR though.