[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Don't know, though I'd say with 80% certainty it's me visiting them mechanically.

I guess it's obvious by now :p

Interesting, I think given your passive you’d have wanted to know and would have asked.

1 hour ago, VERTi60 said:

I can agree with you on this, Chopbam's vote pattern as well as participation is off.

I'm sure you guys can come up with a better argument than "HURR BURR HE'S NOT SO ACTIVE (even though he's super busy with real life), MUST BE SCUM."

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Interesting, I think given your passive you’d have wanted to know and would have asked.

Oh, so you know about that.  Well, I just assumed, and you know what they say about assuming.  Good luck next night though.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If you're a jailer, why didn't you go after Shade's roleblocker claim?

I figured the more "dramatic" figures would be caught up in a large web of who knows what.  Given this is CYOR, best to steer clear of that, and go for some of the less obvious angles.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I'm sure you guys can come up with a better argument than "HURR BURR HE'S NOT SO ACTIVE (even though he's super busy with real life), MUST BE SCUM."

I'll give you a spooky get out of jail for being inactive card, use it wisely hehehe

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

So choppy, are you a tracker/watcher ghost?

You're all caught up on the ghost thing still I see. I'm better than any old ghost, yo, but I'm not ready for any type of roleclaim.

Also, my Capture Patient specifically says "Hidden Effect on certain target".  Given Shade claims to be an organization not a person, I figured it might be him and I don't want to risk it.

So, you're supposed to target iLTS with your ability based on what he said about a passive...

Also, my Capture Patient specifically says "Hidden Effect on certain target".  Given Shade claims to be an organization not a person, I figured it might be him and I don't want to risk it.

Does it mention if the hidden effect is a positive one (for us) or a negative one?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

It's OK. I can make you a spooky AA gun.

Challenge accepted.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Ninja me, get ninja'd back.

:ninja:

Welp, here's to another 48 hrs of full-on activity that I have [nearly] no time to read! :beer:

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Does it mention if the hidden effect is a positive one (for us) or a negative one?

It doesn't specify.  I suppose it could be a good effect, but I've been assuming it's a bad one. TBH my assumption is if I target a certain person I die.