[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

I don't know, seems like the same one's you've asked me so far. :v

¬_¬

My question was why the living shit you didn't insta-vote iLTS when you assume that your role is the counter to his. Counter's are highly unlikely to be on the same team without a good reason.

Just now, Nodlied said:

¬_¬

My question was why the living shit you didn't insta-vote iLTS when you assume that your role is the counter to his. Counter's are highly unlikely to be on the same team without a good reason.

Because he can more than likely kill whoever votes for him...

Just now, Nodlied said:

Unless you have your own objective, you shouldn't be that afraid, at all.

So, you want me to vote for iLTS, because no else is voting for him and, it's an impossibility for anyone else to vote for him.

Therefore I'm the only one who can lynch ilTS today by voting for him, so it's my responsibility to vote for him?

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, you want me to vote for iLTS, because no else is voting for him and, it's an impossibility for anyone else to vote for him.

Therefore I'm the only one who can lynch ilTS today by voting for him, so it's my responsibility to vote for him?

I don't necessarily want you to vote on him. However, your hesitance of voting for somebody that you counter - aka, you're not on the same team - doesn't make any sense. I'm in favour of an iLTS lynch for reasons already given, but you act really suspicious on all of this. Then again, that tends to happen every game, no matter if you're scum, town, third party or Otto von Habsburg.

Just now, Nodlied said:

I don't necessarily want you to vote on him. However, your hesitance of voting for somebody that you counter - aka, you're not on the same team - doesn't make any sense. I'm in favour of an iLTS lynch for reasons already given, but you act really suspicious on all of this. Then again, that tends to happen every game, no matter if you're scum, town, third party or Otto von Habsburg.

In iLTS case, I'm not even entirely convinced yet if we can lynch him or not, basically all I'd be doing at the moment is giving iLTS a way to eliminate me from the game using his ability if I voted him up now. And preventing me from using any night actions on him if he does survive getting lynched.

I'll be gone until a half hour before hammer if anyone wants to keep track the of the CVC.

Btw, ChopBam and everyone else, for future reference, I can't edit the title when I'm on my phone (I tried repeatedly). I occasionally forget to change it and then I'm not able to fix it afterwards because I'm with my gf, so you guys can feel free to change it if I haven't after an hour or two of the phase change.

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Come to think of it, he probably is a counter to me, but his goal isn't just to capture me. So, if he votes for me he wishes dying and still failing.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

In iLTS case, I'm not even entirely convinced yet if we can lynch him or not, basically all I'd be doing at the moment is giving iLTS a way to eliminate me from the game using his ability if I voted him up now. And preventing me from using any night actions on him if he does survive getting lynched.

So, if you vote you can't use your night actions?

Just now, Shade939 said:

And you would actually have a reason to target me over anyone else.

Only if I weren't town. My allegiance is to town, not myself, which is why I'm willing to sacrifice to bag scum. However, I'm starting to think you're third party rather than town so you're second on my list to scum.

This has been a facinating discussion, but unfortunately it's taken so long to get through that I only have a couple minutes to post my thoughts here.

My initial impression on iLTS was that it was scummy to out himself as vengeful. A town player that wants to actually use their role shouldn't say that. I also found it suspicious when he changed gears and started explaining that it was a gambit....but then I actually liked his explanation.

I disliked Shade and VERTi60's reactions to this gambit, but I don't think they are both scum. I think one of them might be. Going to go with VERT.

##vote VERTi60

@Killing_You to answer your question, yes, I'm scum. Obviously.

@VERTi60 I'm not supernatural. Yet.

7 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Only if I weren't town. My allegiance is to town, not myself, which is why I'm willing to sacrifice to bag scum. However, I'm starting to think you're third party rather than town so you're second on my list to scum.

Really? Honestly, the fact that you're not convinced that I'm a TP or at least Neutral is basically you admitting that you're not tTown...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Really? Honestly, the fact that you're not convinced that I'm a TP or at least Neutral is basically you admitting that you're not tTown...

To me there's scum, TP, and town, no neutral. Neutral is just town with extra goals. I expect that you're TP at this point, but TP is still a lower priority than scum.

Given the full breadth of what's happened, I was expecting more, but I understand time is tight.  Still, Cat 5, maybe you should make a wall of text nightpost at the very least, if you can, in case you get nightkilled before you can give a full analysis of the situation.

I'll place my vote on Verti as well.

##vote Verti