[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

And yet he's fishing for the flavor of everyone else.

True, while I do see merit in knowing everyone's flavor, I'm not sure this is the time, nor is Verti's method the best, so it's tilting me against him more slightly.

Secure

Contain

Protect

Foundation

We’re the ones allowing humanity to venture out from their caves unafraid of the various monsters and creatures that go bump in the night.

And I’m apparantely Town got this game because of iLTS, or Town didn’t have many roleblockers otherwise and it’s a balance thing.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'd recommend nobody reveal their flavor when asked by Vertigo. I think he's trying to get as much information out there as he can for his scum buddy.

I said my reasoning - the SCP connetion. Dont you find it odd everyone else us supernatural but u and shade?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Secure

Contain

Protect

Foundation

We’re the ones allowing humanity to venture out from their caves unafraid of the various monsters and creatures that go bump in the night.

And I’m apparantely Town got this game because of iLTS, or Town didn’t have many roleblockers otherwise and it’s a balance thing.

As a sidenote, it's entirely possible that you're a third party with some objective related to "containing" us. I've got one eye on you.

11 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Yeaaaaaa goooo girl!

Pardon my french but you have bigger balls than most transgender wannabe ghosts here.

Hehehehehe

And here I was thinking that I'd be nice to you and wish you a happy birthday. Guess that that's not happening anymore.

Spoiler

Aha! You thought that I'd wish you a happy birthday in here, didn't you? You have been bamboozled!

iQtErio.png

Spoiler

Happy birthday Verti!

Just now, Killing_You said:

Forgive me if I don't necessarily believe that, but at the same time you're not a threat at the moment. As long as you're a good foundation, we're cool.

Well, you notice the lack of completely normal civilians in the area. :p

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'm aware. In my mind, it's equally possible that you're third party or town. My point still stands; Regardless of my opinion on your alignment, if you help town, I won't press the matter.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Imho you are doing a very bad job protecting others from supernatural, just look around. I don't know who pays your funding kid but I would like to have a chat with them hehehehe.

6 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

And here I was thinking that I'd be nice to you and wish you a happy birthday. Guess that that's not happening anymore.

Hide contents

Aha! You thought that I'd wish you a happy birthday in here, didn't you? You have been bamboozled!

iQtErio.png

Hide contents

Happy birthday Verti!

Danke

I don’t think verti is truly fishing for roles actually. I’ve hinted to mine, but he hasn’t questioned me further. If he had a scumbuddy then they should be discussing these hints. There’s a critical detail that verti has wrongly assumed about my universe.

##unvote