10 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Didn't think anybody would pick Voe.

PyUiL9D.jpg

4 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I just had the best laugh in a while.

I want to keep funny people in.

You are boring.

##vote Jeod

Well well well, isn't that a sudden turn of events?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

For a guy who's spent the whole morning pushing for a link between SCP vs. Supernatural, you unvoted your primary scumread rather illogically.

Everyone else is chicken to vote him anyway, and from all the players here he's the most entertaining. I still would like to call his bluff though.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Everyone else is chicken to vote him anyway, and from all the players here he's the most entertaining. I still would like to call his bluff though.

If that was your intention then you should have kept your vote on him. Sounds to me like you were afraid he wasn't bluffing.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

If that was your intention then you should have kept your vote on him. Sounds to me like you were afraid he wasn't bluffing.

I can change my vote in moment's notice my little not-so scary attorney. I'm still waiting for more info from other players though. But ilts has earned that unvote in my book... at least for a little while. ENTERTAIN ME and I shall consider.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

I can change my vote in moment's notice my little not-so scary attorney. I'm still waiting for more info from other players though. But ilts has earned that unvote in my book... at least for a little while. ENTERTAIN ME and I shall consider.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

I don't need to entertain you. I was undecided between the you vs snipe thing, but I threw you a bone by voting him. You chose...poorly.

5 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Also, is it just me or is this the most active D1 of a mafia game we've had in a while.

Surprisingly yes, though it's in most part thanks to your little "gambit". I'll miss out on hammer tonight, sadly. My lunch break starts when hammer falls. Verti basically has two hours to get e to change my vote.

Looks like the most likely SCP scum team here is Jeod Shade ilts. Calling it here 1st boys.

Unless the scum team is playing inactive card in that case claims from nodlied choppy and sunflower are a bit vague.

But I have done most scum hunting and had my share of fun.. so whatever.

Hehehehe.

##vote Verti60

Come on who else wanna jump on a train?

What if I am the one having vengefull ability?

Hehehenhe

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It has been awhile, the accusation could warrant repeating in full.

On mobile, but the tl;dr version is that Verti said that a non-town player dying would be a bad thing. I asked him to clarify and he further clarified it as referring to non-town players. After that he's completely avoided the topic even when directly questioned on it.