[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, VERTi60 said:

On a scale of supernatural from "meh 2nd class vengeful inbred monster experiment" to "inter-dimensional godhood", how would you rate your supernatural being?

If you Czeched my avatar it would show you that I am, in fact, the King. On the scale? King of the ghosts, master of magic, and shyer than an insecure high-school pupil talking to his or her crush.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

If you Czeched my avatar it would show you that I am, in fact, the King. On the scale? King of the ghosts, master of magic, and shyer than an insecure high-school pupil talking to his or her crush.

Your avatar + kinghood just makes you a Boosette. And since you would call that a heresy, I have to wonder a bit... But I guess no ordinary monster that could be kept under SCP lock?

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

SCP always finds a way...

Yes you see I'm trying to find out - it seems there are monsters that Shade can "counter" or "contain", and so far you're the only one falling in that category, unless we can find out more.

I think the SCP connection here is something to consider based on how other supernaturals are related.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

That's a pretty big stretch of flavor. But, going strictly off of the SCP lore the Foundation would want to capture and study all of us. In other words, Shade would sound more like a weird SK/cult TP.

Yea I'm trying to figure that out. If we won't find any town member who is not a supernatural we can assume the SCP here is something odd and probably hostile.

5 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Your avatar + kinghood just makes you a Boosette. And since you would call that a heresy, I have to wonder a bit...

You're a heretic. Besides, a King is male, you're filthy heretical post was about a female, which would be a queen.

6 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

But I guess no ordinary monster that could be kept under SCP lock?

I'm a ghost, not a monster. ¬_¬ There's no (fluff) way to kill me or contain me other than stuffing me into a painting.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Yea I'm trying to figure that out. If we won't find any town member who is not a supernatural we can assume the SCP here is something odd and probably hostile.

I think it's risky to try and read too much into flavor, at most I'd be convinced that Shade is TP. I don't think he's been acting particularly scummy today.

For what it's worth, I am also supernatural ala "ghostly." Maybe an 8 out of 10. I actually wrote this before verti asked me, but people are replying too fast for me to keep up on my phone.

As far as iLTS goes, a revenge killing on lynch doesn't seem like a town thing to me, but I am intensely interested in Verti's avoidance of these scum slip accusations, especially as it relates to his brand of "no u" responses.

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

You're a heretic. Besides, a King is male, you're filthy heretical post was about a female, which would be a queen.

I'm a ghost, not a monster. ¬_¬ There's no (fluff) way to kill me or contain me other than stuffing me into a painting.

You sound like a n00b on Halloween costume party. I thought you would have a better imagination picking a flavor but I guess that will have to do... for now... so ... I'll just call you supernodliedural level. Ahahahaha.

Image result for noob ghost costume

(here's something for your effort ehehehehehe)

3 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

For what it's worth, I am also supernatural ala "ghostly." Maybe an 8 out of 10. I actually wrote this before verti asked me, but people are replying too fast for me to keep up on my phone.

As far as iLTS goes, a revenge killing on lynch doesn't seem like a town thing to me, but I am intensely interested in Verti's avoidance of these scum slip accusations, especially as it relates to his brand of "no u" responses.

TBH when I designed vengeful bigoot he was town, and vengeful does seem like a town role normally.  I was just so agro on ILTS because he specifically claimed TP at that point in time.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I will say that vengeful town is a "standard" role, it's not a purely scum thing.

In CYOR it can be anything. Thing is that I don't believe that your "gambit" as you described it fits and you're just using the vengeful part to get to a safe zone from lynch.

@Killing You - need a clarification how supernatural you are

OrangeP47 - claimed vampire

Jeod - something attorney supernatural

iLikeToSnipe - SCP 2nd grade monster (containable)

Shade939 - SCP foundation

Nodlied - male boosette 

@Category 5 Hurricane - need a clarification how supernatural you are 

ChopBam - 2nd ghost (ah sooo booooooring!)

@Sunflower - need a clarification how supernatural you are

Verti60 - your worst nightmare kind of supernatural

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

@Killing You - need a clarification how supernatural you are

OrangeP47 - claimed vampire

Jeod - something attorney supernatural

iLikeToSnipe - SCP 2nd grade monster (containable)

Shade939 - SCP foundation

Nodlied - male boosette 

@Category 5 Hurricane - need a clarification how supernatural you are 

ChopBam - 2nd ghost (ah sooo booooooring!)

@Sunflower - need a clarification how supernatural you are

Verti60 - your worst nightmare kind of supernatural

@Killing_You @Category 5 Hurricane @Sunflower