[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, VERTi60 said:

So you do agree with me that he's most likely hostile? If that's so, shouldn't we try lynching him first as the 1st confirmed scum?

I believe I can also roleblock him tonight, and I'm more inclined to think he's a TP.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I believe I can also roleblock him tonight, and I'm more inclined to think he's a TP.

Hehe, we all know how "night planning" works well in CYORs. I mean you can do whatever you like but so can others. Chances of success is minimal and completely random. Lynch is town's tool to get rid of scum so why not use it first? We'll see what happens first hand instead of relying on an uncertain outcomes.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Also @Shade939If you don't want to lynch iLikeToHug, who would you recommend based on today's info?

Does anyone have a CVC btw?

Probably Nodlied, he's only really popped on to randomly support lynching iLTS so far.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, you're being awfully share-y now Shade.  This is a lot of info you didn't have to give up.  I won't ask for a answer, but now everyone's basically wondering if you're a general roleblocker or a specific roleblocker.

To be fair, when the GM seemed to put your arch nemesis as a role in the game...

Probably Nodlied, he's only really popped on to randomly support lynching iLTS so far.

To be fair, when the GM seemed to put your arch nemesis as a role in the game...

You could have always just pulled a "I can take care of the problem" and been vague though :p

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Oh oh oh do tell me what you would do if you would be this... coordinated. :V Hehehe

For starters, not claim a flavor similar to mine. There'd be absolutely no point in him doing that if we were on a team. Not even as a scum gambit.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

Also @iLikeToSnipe mentioned that he's on phone. It's hard to coordinate I know.

was on the phone. Now I'm home.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Also, I'm not stopping you from lynching iLTS Verti, just pointing out that he's probably telling the truth about it going to cost you, but if you do lynch him for me I can save my abilities for other more opportune moments.

Well from my PoV there's no better opportunity than to solve iLTS, anyone else involved is a subject based on that flip anyway.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Argh, decisions, decisions. I'm getting townreads from both iLTS and Verti, but I'm not sure which I believe more. I'll have to ponder this for a bit, as well as consider the possibility that they're both town.

Take it slow fella, we still have time, don't let your head explode hehehehehe.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So how is nodlied more scum than a semi confirmed nemesis of yours. Why would you risk lynching nodlied who's not acting that much unusual than actually proving if your nemesis is hostile or not? What's really stopping you voting on iLTS?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

So how is nodlied more scum than a semi confirmed nemesis of yours. Why would you risk lynching nodlied who's not acting that much unusual than actually proving if your nemesis is hostile or not? What's really stopping you voting on iLTS?

I believe his ability counts any vote cast on iLTS to target him and his target. In order for me to counter that ability I would sacrifice my night actions for the rest of the game...

I believe his ability counts any vote cast on iLTS to target him and his target. In order for me to counter that ability I would sacrifice my night actions for the rest of the game...

Yes we've been through this. You made several hints that you know how to stop him and I told you that we don't how things turn up in CYOR. But if you were town, wouldn't you want to keep this a secret and use it if we fail with the lynch and then reveal it later? Telling it outright in the public just makes it harder to execute, since there is so little we know for now.

So it seems like you're just trying to offer/tell us anything so we don't lynch iLTS..

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Yes we've been through this. You made several hints that you know how to stop him and I told you that we don't how things turn up in CYOR. But if you were town, wouldn't you want to keep this a secret and use it if we fail with the lynch and then reveal it later? Telling it outright in the public just makes it harder to execute, since there is so little we know for now.

So it seems like you're just trying to offer/tell us anything so we don't lynch iLTS..

Then lynch himself yourself already? Who's stopping you here?