[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Use our other abilities on him, and see if those work without having to sacrifice someone. :p

Well he claimed he has perfect abilities to go on with his plan as well. :p 

Plus we have no idea what else is out there and if he is scum or not. I would like to prove at least this part.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If we have a day blocker, and said day blocker wants to come out D1, could always block him and see if that prevents sacrifice.

We can also risk that he picks the wrong person, if his claim is true. Luring out a day blocker before we have anything proven might not be wise since we don't know what else is out there. 

Just now, VERTi60 said:

We can also risk that he picks the wrong person, if his claim is true. Luring out a day blocker before we have anything proven might not be wise since we don't know what else is out there. 

Hence the middle "if". Discresion should definitely be applied, but just saying, there are potential options potentially.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If we have a day blocker, and said day blocker wants to come out D1, could always block him and see if that prevents sacrifice.

Afaik, this kind of ability can't be blocked.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

What do you mean by "wrong person"?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

If you choose another TP/SK/Scum or something. Wouldn't that be fun hehe.

If I'm a third party with the non-standard objectives I've hinted at there wouldn't really be a "wrong target". Especially if I'm setting myself up to be lynched.

Too bad you cast a vote on me today...

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I was just doing it for flavor, to leave a clue as to who I was, and to annoy people.

If anything, we now know that we can trust you for about as far as we can throw you. Not only are you a truely remarkable piece of scary shit, but you're also a danger to all of us. That is, if your claims are true.

Don't try to buddy up, we've been there before and it bit us in the ass.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

We already had Sans in a past CYOR I think, before your time.

To be fair, that would still be a great character concept for this CYOR. :p

Also, I have no problems with asking that, since honestly you could go in many different directions or abilities with that character.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, that would still be a great character concept for this CYOR. :p

Also, I have no problems with asking that, since honestly you could go in many different directions or abilities with that character.

Didn't you also used a puppet theme in previous cyors? I tried to avoid them so don't remember...