[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Jeod said:

Well it is a supernatural theme, not a horror theme. Scum are likely characters without any supernatural characteristics.

Honestly I don't think there's any sortation, as that might make it "too easy" for us.  I mean, when submitting ideas, we weren't given any guidelines on the subject, and at least a few of my ideas could be "either or".

(Another rejected idea was a ghast from minecraft but that seemed to offend Irish :p )

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Honestly I don't think there's any sortation, as that might make it "too easy" for us.  I mean, when submitting ideas, we weren't given any guidelines on the subject, and at least a few of my ideas could be "either or".

(Another rejected idea was a ghast from minecraft but that seemed to offend Irish :p )

What about Minecraft Youtubers? They're scary.

Just now, Jeod said:

What about Minecraft Youtubers? They're scary.

To be fair it was my throw-away third idea just to round out my submissions :p  I generally don't "do" supernatural, so I had a hard time coming up with ideas, though now that I've had more time to think about it I had 3-4 more good ideas that I didn't submit, though some might be obvious, so I was worried someone else might have taken then anyway.  Though with current trends that might not have been an accurate worry :p

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

To be fair, considering what you look like you don't have a good side...

I don't have a good side--or, a good side remains to be seen. My Hero Academia is still ongoing, you know.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Now the rest of you can spend the entire game trying to guess what his character is, since he's actually given enough hints. :p

Also, getting rid of iLTS really is going to require sacrificing someone to keep him entertained....

I say we sacrifice Shade the virgin.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Now the rest of you can spend the entire game trying to guess what his character is, since he's actually given enough hints. :p

Also, getting rid of iLTS really is going to require sacrificing someone to keep him entertained....

The question is, is he town, though :p

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

There's at least a 1 in 3 chance of that.

My Bonnie lies over the sea...

18 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Mafia  Town Third Party Neutral

Ehm... 1 in 3? :v