[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

7 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm fairly confident in my ability to survive each day. The potential for me to help either side is great, and the only way to get me is through a sacrificial lynch.

But maybe that's what I want...

Or maybe you need to spend some quality time with my puppets. :p

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

My worth just needs to outweigh your loss.

As I said, if there's a time for taking one for the team, it's now, when it's early :p Hence you should be number 1 priority. It's quite possible we can't afford to leave you to linger for longer.

26 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If you have any hope of proving your worth to town, you'll discuss them.

Don’t you mean to “us”, mister town?

22 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That made me think of something. Might have a great gift for town once I'm able to post more.

I’m leaning towards voting you simply for the admission that you’re not town. We have gifts of our own to use. However, I will wait to hear what you have to say.

Just now, Jeod said:

Don’t you mean to “us”, mister town?

I’m leaning towards voting you simply for the admission that you’re not town. We have gifts of our own to use. However, I will wait to hear what you have to say.

"Us" implies everyone present, given the nature of the conversation, and I was speaking just for town, not everyone.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Killing_You any thoughts so far?

The abridged version is; I don't trust you, and Shade's too wild for me to think that he might be scum. He's usually much more reserved. Stay tuned for a more in-depth analysis in about 3 hours, AKA 24 hours since the game began. Until then, I'm just watching.

16 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

The abridged version is; I don't trust you, and Shade's too wild for me to think that he might be scum. He's usually much more reserved. Stay tuned for a more in-depth analysis in about 3 hours, AKA 24 hours since the game began. Until then, I'm just watching.

iirc Snipe already used the TP claim to get away from being suspected as scum before, maybe more times on BHP. This time it seems he's just avoiding to be lynched, but I like his style.

I still wouldn't mind risking lynching him, just to see what happens. If he's really saying the truth and chooses a scum player we gain a bonus lynch, if not at least we confirm the claim and move on.

25 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

iirc Snipe already used the TP claim to get away from being suspected as scum before, maybe more times on BHP. This time it seems he's just avoiding to be lynched, but I like his style.

I still wouldn't mind risking lynching him, just to see what happens. If he's really saying the truth and chooses a scum player we gain a bonus lynch, if not at least we confirm the claim and move on.

Thematically, basically we sacrifice someone to lure SCP-106 into an area capable of containing him, which we then activate keeping him trapped inside or eliminating him for the duration of this game.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Thematically, basically we sacrifice someone to lure SCP-106 into an area capable of containing him, which we then activate keeping him trapped inside or eliminating him for the duration of this game.

Sounds like fun! Unless anyone has any better idea.