[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Ehm... 1 in 3? :v

Also assumes equal ratios.

I mean, if he's town, we can leave him be, and a vengeful type role sounds towny to me, at least it was when I conceived it for Bigfoot.  He's not been acting very towny though...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Matter of perspective.

There's what something like six or seven Town players in game. :p For a 60-70% chance then?

Is nobody reading what I'm saying. Or are my statements as invisible as my bodily form?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Matter of perspective.

There's what something like six or seven Town players in game. :p For a 60-70% chance then?

There are 10 players.  Let's assume both third party and neutral exist.  That's two people between then MINIMUM.  Let's assume 2 mafia, because that's standard.  That's 4 of 10 players, leaving 6 of 10 for town....

Eh.... not bad I guess...

Just now, ChopBam said:

If we're gonna go semantics, you're also assuming a completely random distribution, assuming we have no information yet that would alter those chances.

Yep, it's also possible someones alignment could shift in game,

Just now, ChopBam said:

If we're gonna go semantics, you're also assuming a completely random distribution, assuming we have no information yet that would alter those chances.

Well really, the whole argument could be solved by ILTS being a little less obstuse, but we all like to spout nonsense and increase our post count, so here we are :P

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well really, the whole argument could be solved by ILTS being a little less obstuse, but we all like to spout nonsense and increase our post count, so here we are 😛

Sometimes there is a pattern in the chaos, and it is town's Category 5's job to sift through it.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well really, the whole argument could be solved by ILTS being a little less obstuse, but we all like to spout nonsense and increase our post count, so here we are 😛

I'll definitely better less obtuse when I want to, but it is D1. If someone does manage to take me out, I'm taking them with me...

7 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I say we throw mr. Di-iLtSio overboard to find his Bonnie at Davy Jones' Locker and just see what happens.

I'm not involved with anything maritime. More into trench warfare.

My Bonnie lies over the ocean...

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'll definitely better less obtuse when I want to, but it is D1. If someone does manage to take me out, I'm taking them with me...

My Bonnie lies over the ocean...

Ahh... dying of mustard gas... used to be very popular. We can arrange that!

5 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Didn't know Isaac was into mud and trenchfoot. Besides, you're an amature at trench warfare.

Just now, Shade939 said:

##Unvote iLTS

I kinda want to try using a night action on iLTS first now that I know what his character probably is.

Is it a nightkill per chance? If so, you are helping us greatly in narrowing down the suspect pool...

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

Or he's just being an ass to scare people.

Well Irish did say there are *hidden day actions*. TBH that's the part I hadn't worked out about Bigfoot, how to signal which person I wanted to take down with me.