[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Shade939 said:

Then lynch himself yourself already? Who's stopping you here?

Eh why is it me who makes both of you nervous? Do you really think my vote will decide?

I just don't understand the reluctance. Or perhaps you're just chicken, hehehehehe. It's not the first time iLTS is making up claims to save his butt from ever getting lynched.

First of all, I don't see a better lynch target for now, and solving iLTS should be a priority.

Why would a town member (as he claims now) need a sacrifice for his lynch anyway? He's obviously making up first or 2nd claim, or both.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

It sounds to me like Verti doesn't really want to see me lynched, due to the threat it poses to him.

Bahahaha! Alright, I do admit I would like to keep around for entertainment, but this stuff will be boring if we repeat it every phase. So I do hope you have at least more to come up with.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Eh why is it me who makes both of you nervous? Do you really think my vote will decide?

I just don't understand the reluctance. Or perhaps you're just chicken, hehehehehe. It's not the first time iLTS is making up claims to save his butt from ever getting lynched.

First of all, I don't see a better lynch target for now, and solving iLTS should be a priority.

Why would a town member (as he claims now) need a sacrifice for his lynch anyway? He's obviously making up first or 2nd claim, or both.

I'll point out the irony of trusting iLTS claims of how to remove him from the game...

If we’re to believe the verti/orange allegations, then it would be wise to examine their interactions and changes in behavior since page 14 or so. Orange is kinda taking a backseat as verti is increasingly taking over the spotlight.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

If we’re to believe the verti/orange allegations, then it would be wise to examine their interactions and changes in behavior since page 14 or so. Orange is kinda taking a backseat as verti is increasingly taking over the spotlight.

Include Sunflower too :p

If you ask me, iLTS is just trying to make people not want to lynch him. First he starts out by trying to scare people into not voting for him and then when it looks like that's not working he decides to be super "honest" so he suddenly gets town cred and the ability to randomly decide who is scummy. And judging by the reaction so far, it's working. =P

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

For that matter, didn't Shade vote ILTS at one point to, but then unvote?

Also, I'm kinda debating whether it's more important to lynch iLTS or to focus on blocking him at night instead.

Which is a bit problematic if he decides to target me for him being lynched...

Just now, Sunflower said:

If you ask me, iLTS is just trying to make people not want to lynch him. First he starts out by trying to scare people into not voting for him and then when it looks like that's not working he decides to be super "honest" so he suddenly gets town cred and the ability to randomly decide who is scummy. And judging by the reaction so far, it's working. =P

To be fair, aside from Jeod, the person he most convinced is me, which doesn't do him very much good considering I'm on his hit list.  Granted, the others so far might just be away.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

To be fair, aside from Jeod, the person he most convinced is me, which doesn't do him very much good considering I'm on his hit list.  Granted, the others so far might just be away.

Convinced of what part, I don't think the vengeance ability is made up in this case?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Convinced of what part, I don't think the vengeance ability is made up in this case?

The shift from thinking of him as TP to town. The gambit was believable, even if I don't agree with it all.  I'm back to being more ambivalent now though, in part due to time to think, and in part due to further conversation.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

The shift from thinking of him as TP to town. The gambit was believable, even if I don't agree with it all.  I'm back to being more ambivalent now though, in part due to time to think, and in part due to further conversation.

To be fair, a lot of my assumptions are based on the idea that I'm supposed to counter iLTS, since that makes sense flavor wise.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, a lot of my assumptions are based on the idea that I'm supposed to counter iLTS, since that makes sense flavor wise.

Well, this is CYOR.  We've had people pick similar things before.  The left and right hands of RNGesus come to mind.

What do I do after a day of work and have just a few free minutes before I work my 2nd job? Skim up on my reading with no time remaining to analyze posts. Right now I'm thinking Orange because I have no other leads and he's acting the same way he does in other games when scum. Meta I know, but it's all I got, k g2g for now.

Just now, ChopBam said:

What do I do after a day of work and have just a few free minutes before I work my 2nd job? Skim up on my reading with no time remaining to analyze posts. Right now I'm thinking Orange because I have no other leads and he's acting the same way he does in other games when scum. Meta I know, but it's all I got, k g2g for now.

I act the same when I'm scum and when I'm not scum, people scum read me as town like every game that I'm town :p

12 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Except I'm the SCP foundation, and I'm Town...

No, it's me who is Alpharius. Just a question, what is this entire SCP thing anyway? I looked over iLTS's profile for a short while but I'm not interested in returning to that nightmare fuel of a website.

10 hours ago, Shade939 said:

If you really own the ability to counter iLTS then that implies that you two do not share the same side. This in turn means that you should have voted for iLTS already. I trust iLTS for about as far as I can throw him, even with his gambits, explanations and excuses. He pulled off more wins with D1 shenanigans like these. However, the fact that you haven't voted him up yet is what I consider to be suspicious. This is why I'm torn between you and iLTS. 

Also, @Killing_You, you haven't answered my question regarding whether or not it is possible for a train to climb a steep slope in cold and snowy conditions.

If Shade is telling the truth, I would think that he is town or third party. I'm also somewhat doubting of his claim based on his earlier hints at his flavor.

The Foundation is a secretive global organization, but they're dedicated to containing and capturing the supernatural. Not sure where puppets fall into that since they aren't the Iluminati. Also, the Foundation is not friends with anything supernatural.

4 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

If Shade is telling the truth, I would think that he is town or third party. I'm also somewhat doubting of his claim based on his earlier hints at his flavor.

The Foundation is a secretive global organization, but they're dedicated to containing and capturing the supernatural. Not sure where puppets fall into that since they aren't the Iluminati. Also, the Foundation is not friends with anything supernatural.

That would seem to align with scum goals, as I'm a supernatural being and I'm town.

I'm not aware of any "slip" since I'm not scum, but you on the other hand have put so much inconsistency in your own claims that I don't even... ahhahaha actually I like it, it makes my head spin!

That being said I'm also supernatural.

Interesting point though. If we (non scum) are all supernatural, that could mean the SCP is on the other side being the scum trying to catch us?

Is anyone here town and not supernatural?