[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

that Verti said that a non-town player dying would be a bad thing. I asked him to clarify and he further clarified it as referring to non-town players. After that he's completely avoided the topic even when directly questioned on it.

Citation needed.

7 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Also let there be a reminder that Orange, Nodlied, Shade and even Jeod chickened out voting ilts. And the rest were not even participating. Its really hard for me to vote the only guy who keeps the d1/fun alive. 😜

After thinking it over, I'm going to keep my vote on you. Call it whatever you want, you still ended up making yourself look scummy and a downright nuisance.

14 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Also let there be a reminder that Orange, Nodlied, Shade and even Jeod chickened out voting ilts. And the rest were not even participating. Its really hard for me to vote the only guy who keeps the d1/fun alive. 😜

Some of us like having backup plans in case iLTS is only contained a few phases by your death...

5 hours ago, Nodlied said:

Also, @Killing_You, you haven't answered my question regarding whether or not it is possible for a train to climb a steep slope in cold and snowy conditions.

I'm terrible at physics. If I were to guess, I'd say it depends on how slick the tracks are and how much traction the wheels have, but most likely yes because what idiot puts tracks through possible steep, cold, and snowy conditions without preparing for it.

2 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

I'm a manifestation, so pretty supernatural.

1 hour ago, VERTi60 said:

I always have MY personal goals. This time I'm not hoarding items, nor role acting (that much heheheehe), this time... I want to have fun!

And since when has this ever helped town?

56 minutes ago, Jeod said:

If he's a fool, then a good fool role would simply win without ending the game. Verti is annoying as fuck even if not scum--very distracting.

This is part of the trouble I'm having. I have a very difficult time seeing the difference between Annoying Town Verti and Aggressive Scum Verti.

So, instead, I'm going off of the read I get from iLikeToSnipe. Frankly, I'm inclined to believe he is town. He pulled a strange gambit, got the information he wanted, pressed on what he saw were scumtells, and has had rather consistent casing so far. I'm not 100% certain, but given the choice between iLTS and Verti, iLTS reads as more town to me.

##vote Verti60

18 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I'm fine with voting Snipe. But I'm still waiting on Shade answering my question. Besides, your ''fun'' isn't helping you either.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Ehhhh what the heck. I'll just go with the one my gut is telling me to go with.

##vote Snipe

Yeaaaaaa goooo girl!

Pardon my french but you have bigger balls than most transgender wannabe ghosts here.

Hehehehehe