[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

4 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

ChopBam - 2nd ghost (ah sooo booooooring!)

What do you know? Are you just going off my avatar?

3 hours ago, Jeod said:

Verti is annoying as fuck even if not scum--very distracting.

Hmmmm, are you projecting? Not sure if srs or no.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

Btw, ChopBam and everyone else, for future reference, I can't edit the title when I'm on my phone (I tried repeatedly). I occasionally forget to change it and then I'm not able to fix it afterwards because I'm with my gf, so you guys can feel free to change it if I haven't after an hour or two of the phase change.

Ah ok. I didn't want to go around editing things, even thread titles, unless you expressly gave permission. Will do.

45 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

@Killing_You to answer your question, yes, I'm scum. Obviously.

I.... see. Well in that case,

#vote Category 5

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

I was suspicious at first too but now I feel like Vertigo is hyper from birthday chocolates and perhaps more than half drunk too. When I get that way, I become very communicative and nonsensical as well.

Maybe, but he made his scum slip yesterday.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

I don’t think verti is truly fishing for roles actually. I’ve hinted to mine, but he hasn’t questioned me further. If he had a scumbuddy then they should be discussing these hints. There’s a critical detail that verti has wrongly assumed about my universe.

##unvote

I feel I should reiterate this. If verti was scum hunting for roles to prioritize then he or his buddy should have come across this flaw and, consequently, verti should have questioned me further about my character. He has yet to do so. Logically, it’s doubtful he has a buddy and is scum.

Just now, Jeod said:

I feel I should reiterate this. If verti was scum hunting for roles to prioritize then he or his buddy should have come across this flaw and, consequently, verti should have questioned me further about my character. He has yet to do so. Logically, it’s doubtful he has a buddy and is scum.

So, one point of logic for being not scum. Several points of logic for being scum.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

So, one point of logic for being not scum. Several points of logic for being scum.

Since you’re the one pushing this, it would be wise to argue for the difference between a townslip (oops moment) and a scumslip. Verti could easily be too prideful to admit an error, and he’s obviously in character. You have 45 mins.

Just now, Jeod said:

Since you’re the one pushing this, it would be wise to argue for the difference between a townslip (oops moment) and a scumslip. Verti could easily be too prideful to admit an error, and he’s obviously in character. You have 45 mins.

If he's too prideful to even acknowledge a slip then he's just bad town. I cannot, and never will, factor in being able to read somebody's mind when making cases.

I see a potential scum slip. I get Vertigo to double down on the scum slip. I accuse Vertigo of having a slip and ask for his explanation... I accuse Vertigo of having a slip and ask for his explanation... I accuse Vertigo of having a slip and ask for his explanation...

And every time myself or someone else asks him he just completely ignores the question or feigns ignorance. "What slip? The one you just quoted right in front of me? What could you possibly be talking about? What slip?"

If he is town he's done a great disservice to us. There is no valid defense for Vertigo, and if there ever was one it's his fault that it's gone.

22 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Vertigo:

To his credit, Vertigo is sticking to his lynch vote on me. But, he's a veteran player and I wouldn't immediately clear him as town. From his posts, his motive for voting me is more that he's just curious what will happen should it go through.

But, here's what really makes me suspicious. First he says that maybe I'll get a scum player out of my vengeful death (even though he has the only vote on me), and then he keeps on pushing for my lynch. He really wants some more players to vote for me.

Then there's what could be a slip. What if I pick the "wrong person" as my vengeful kill. That could mean me picking a town player as my kill, which would be the wrong person if he was town, but it lit up my SCUMDAR and I wanted to find out more from him.

His clarification was that he meant if I had picked a non-town player it'd be bad for me, since everyone was assuming I was third party. But... why would that be a "wrong person" to him? In the context of his post the "wrong person" was me killing a person whose death would hurt town, not killing somebody whose death would hurt a third party or scum. At the time of that post Vertigo was acting as if he was town (I mean, who doesn't?). So the context of the wrong person is losing town, not "TP/SK/Scum or something".

This reads heavily as a scum slip to me. I've never gotten into a scum mindset while playing as town (even when I'm pulling off a gambit like this). I don't know how a player like Vertigo could slip up like that if he wasn't scum.

Here's my post on Vertigo.

5 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Interesting 180 for Jeod very interesting....

But I like it finaly some joy coming from him.

I haven’t placed a vote yet and it’s a good time to get some more info from the other perspective. You’re not off the hook.

I never trusted ilts gambit and I was willing to test it by giving him false target. Too bad too many players are scared to go on with it, but what I can do. I guess not many are actually supernatural or willing to do something whats worth. Well cheers to players who have proven otherwise.

Hammer Time: 0 Hours and 12 Minutes

CVC:

Killing You voted Verti60
OrangeP47 voted Verti60
Jeod voted nobody
iLikeToSnipe voted Verti60
Shade939 voted nobody
Nodlied voted Shade939
Category 5 Hurricane voted Verti60
ChopBam voted nobody
Sunflower voted iLikeToSnipe
Verti60 voted Verti60

Verti60 is currently in the lead with 5 votes.