[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Killing_You said:

Yeah, I jumped the gun on that one.

##unvote

Also I was about to ask how Jeod could see you having a killing action, but of course right as I posted Suddenlink shat the bed. 😕 

Well in Nodlied's last game there was a way to see action names.  I was trying to figure out how he could get "killing" from "Capture Patient" which is the name of my action.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Did you not use a night action?

Having a strong passive protection, I have no regular night actions (at least the moment).

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Sigh, @VERTi60, let iLTS answer the question first, and then I can explain things in more details.

Did you ask him something?

Just now, Shade939 said:

As I've pointed out before, I'm claiming roleblocker.

Some forms of containment are more effective than others though.

I'm specifically a jailer, and a little extra.  That's why it's important to see how everyone reacts, to determine if the possible lack of night kill is due to the target being the target.... or the aggressor...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm specifically a jailer, and a little extra.  That's why it's important to see how everyone reacts, to determine if the possible lack of night kill is due to the target being the target.... or the aggressor...

I don't think it works out if we jailed two different targets though in this case...

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

My character background is a psycologists from the 1920s that ran an asylum and got bit by a patient. He takes a scientific view of vampirism and wants to find a cure.

I know that in Underworld the vampires jailed and sometimes enslaved the Lycan race, but I'm not familiar with your bio. Perhaps enlighten us and tell us why would you need to run an asylum here hehehe (I mean we are all super - normal)

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

I know that in Underworld the vampires jailed and sometimes enslaved the Lycan race, but I'm not familiar with your bio. Perhaps enlighten us and tell us why would you need to run an asylum here hehehe (I mean we are all super - normal)

The asylum was just incidental, really.  Though given that a vampire passes down their clan, the fact that a malkavian was taken to one makes a lot of sense, hence why that specific type of vampire was involved.

Just now, Nodlied said:

You'd think that I'd be old enough to be able to decide for myself by now.

Well don't look at me. I'm terrible at singing lullabies not to mention if you'd see me in full beauty near your bed you would not wake up at all hehehehehe. 

2 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

Actually, scratch the sleeping through the night part. My night PM specifically states that I don't know what happened during the night. Interesting.

Hmmm could this be one of the jailer's work then? Or we have a psychic among us.