[GAME OVER] CYOR - Supernatural Edition

TheIrishman

Just now, Sunflower said:

But not quite iLTS level. I'm still having nightmares about that thing!

Well, I suggest you stay away from the other SCPs then, 106 is very tame overall.

Also, thisis as close to a GIF as I could get for you Jeod.

maxresdefault.jpg

4 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Soooo @Killing_You what did you do last night?

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

Sigh, well, I guess we're back to asking what @Killing_You did last night then, plus what @Nodlied would have done if he hadn't been blocked.

I'm not at liberty to say at the moment. When I have something to report, I will.

10 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

So can we quickly recap how many claimed BPs we have so far? As far as I can tell, we have iLikeToSnipe, Verti60 (though this may just be lynchproof), OrangeP47, and now Jeod. Did I leave any out?

Yep, that's everything that's been mentioned at least.

19 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

That seems like quite a bit. I feel like at least one of them might be non-town. Problem is, I'm townreading all of them, so I might have missed something along the way.

Realistically, we don't have enough information to pin down Scum today.

We didn't have anyone die, and we have at least four different reasons why a NK didn't happen that we know of alone.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

What does the scum team have to balance out all this BP..? A roleblocker perhaps? Maybe an unstoppable kill? Surely they can't just bluff their way to victory through mislynches.

I think it's more likely that one of the BP is scum. Verti60's being his usual self, and Orange had a genuine town reaction to Jeod's question, so I think I might need to question my townreads on Jeod and iLikeToSnipe. Especially the latter.

11 hours ago, Sunflower said:

So to recap, we have Orange vs Nodlied!

It's not Orange vs me. In fact, if he's town, then I'll be quite happy to be locked up every night.

3 hours ago, ChopBam said:

What does the scum team have to balance out all this BP..? A roleblocker perhaps? Maybe an unstoppable kill? Surely they can't just bluff their way to victory through mislynches.

That or it is true that town can counter other town members. I know that I can counter Verti (if he isn't lying about his flavour this time). That said, if it's not the case, the we should take another deep look at Verti, Shade and iLTS.

And now I'm coming back to Shade, answer my question. Why oh why didn't you vote on iLTS yesterday the moment that you figured out that you're his counter? Being afraid that you'll be targeted by Snipe instead of him targeting Verti is not a valid answer.

And I'll just say one reason why I'm thinking something weird is going on. There was no NK, but I'm the doctor. I'm not actually BP, I just can use my protection/doctor ability on myself. So why was there no NK if I wasn't targeted and I wasn't able to protect Jeod.

And before you start scratching your heads, my flavor is that I teleport any assailants away from my target, keeping them safe.

Since Irish is the GM, here's a chart:

image.png.a5d1ca7b5e26405c25cdcb4e392e09f6.png

One thing I noticed while reading through D2 to make this chart is that ChopBam has been asking a lot of questions but at the same time not being so helpful. It seems to me that his aim for the moment is information gathering (for himself?) as opposed to attempting to solidify any reads.

Killing_You said he's not at liberty to say what he did, but as things currently stand I think stating your target would be fine.

Sunflower and Category 5 claimed to not do anything, I think, but they only made softclaims in contrast to Verti60's hardclaim, so I left them blank.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

No ruse, I am vengeful, day BP, and a night doctor.

I might take you up on your "100% proof" claim, because with so many other BP/protection roles so far it's only fair to put you into the lot of suspicion. At the moment we can consider you, Shade939, and OrangeP47 as protection roles.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

With so many blockers and even a doctor I would say that there must be at least more ways of NK. And since the doctor was blocked...

I'm pretty interested in the Curse label on Orange's passive. I don't think delayed kills are out of the realm of possibility, so I'm going to have to carefully consider my night targets in order to find the source.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I thought Shade was just an ordinary roleblock, not a jailer?

As for my role, you can either shoot me today or get somebody to counterclaim doctor. There's no way we'd have two.

Unless I copy you :v

But you're right, so it's just you and Orange so far. Hmm...

I still want a closer look at @ChopBam and @Killing_You, not to mention confirmation of no-action from @Sunflower and @Category 5 Hurricane.

Clarity so others can follow my train of thought: Orange's passive grants immunity from other status effects and is labeled as a Curse--hence calling it killproof, because of the possibilities and varieties of actions we could have and also because it confirms that status effects are a thing. Think poisoning, vote paralysis, etc.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I still want a closer look at @ChopBam and @Killing_You, not to mention confirmation of no-action from @Sunflower and @Category 5 Hurricane.

+ @Nodlied

All of them are very secretive about actions and flavor. If we already know all the town protective roles, then from these we should expect that he NKs are coming from.

Agreed. In addition, my alibi is already confirmed through Orange. The only way ILTS can reasonably cast suspicion on me is if he asserts that Orange and myself are a scumteam. At this point, that's a giant leap. If I were in his shoes and wanting to go that route, I'd wait for more info from the latter 5 players before pursuing it.